Bellazon

||HP Ladies||

AnaBBarrosFan

Narcissa Malfoy

Hmm.... this mean lady would be great by Adriana Lima.

<_<

Adriana is not mean ... haha :p

Hermione

ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO or GISELE BUNDCHEN :D

i would pick Gisele over Ale :cain:

HAHAHA.... no, this is the casting, it bases on how she could match the character by her look hahahaha....

And yeah, i think Gisele is better Hermione too since shes more active and all.... :blush:

I love Harry Potter. I may seem a bit old to love it, but I can't help it. My little sister got me hooked on it. :p

Tanya would make an AMAZING Luna.

And Patricia S. makes a perfect Pansy. I concur!

I still think Grace Small is the best Hermione.

Funny thing that I came across this topic... I'm actually a Harry Potter roleplayer and I use Doutzen Kroes for my character. Heh. :whistle:

Professor Minerva McGonagall : Doutzen Kroes.

Although Prof. McGonagall is a lovely character, I'm going to have to disagree. I personally think that Valentina Zelyaeva might make a good McGonagall, whereas either Doutzen Kroes or even Ilze Bajare would be Fleur Delacour.

What about Tonks? Can anyone think of someone for her?

Funny thing that I came across this topic... I'm actually a Harry Potter roleplayer and I use Doutzen Kroes for my character. Heh. :whistle:

Although Prof. McGonagall is a lovely character, I'm going to have to disagree. I personally think that Valentina Zelyaeva might make a good McGonagall, whereas either Doutzen Kroes or even Ilze Bajare would be Fleur Delacour.

Why? She looks serious enough.

Fleur Delacour : Hmm.... someone super white....Nicole Kidman...no hhhahaa...... errr....OH YEAH, Karolina Kurkova, perfect !!! *snaps*

Can you remind me of Tonks ?

I used to do that, haha.

As for Tonks.. Natalie Portman. I don't know, I know she doesn't have pink hair but I think her look has varied quite a bit through her real life and movies to possibly fit.

Jessica van der Steen makes a good Fleur Delacour as well.

Bellatrix Black

Hmm...shes not so important so Heather Mark can do it.

Bellatix Lestrange : Angela Lindval (with that sharp look )

Same person. Black is her maiden name whereas Lestrange is her married name.

Bellatrix Black

Hmm...shes not so important so Heather Mark can do it.

Bellatix Lestrange : Angela Lindval (with that sharp look )

Same person. Black is her maiden name whereas Lestrange is her married name.

oops...yeah ... it was Sirius's sister or Sirius's sister-in-law ?? I forgot !!!

isnt it 3 : 30 in Florida right now ? :ninja: Anyway, Goodnight everyone.

I'm probably the only person in the world who has never read a Harry potter book. :ninja: :|

haha nope I haven't either.

And I'd like to keep it that way :|

lemme join the club :ninja:

me too :ninja: but I might read it one day......most likely not :ninja:

HAHAHA.... no, this is the casting, it bases on how she could match the character by her look hahahaha....

And yeah, i think Gisele is better Hermione too since shes more active and all.... :blush:

*i don't read HP books so idk what that woman looks like but judging by your comment, it's mostly, she's ugly* Adriana is NOT ugly! :persuazn:

*i don't read HP books so idk what that woman looks like but judging by your comment, it's mostly, she's ugly* Adriana is NOT ugly! :persuazn:

*runs in Oluchi's speed* ....HHAHAHA....