Bellazon

WHO IS THIS ?? ^^

The Joker

There's a small little clue on the photo too. Haha. :shifty:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ....OMG I CANT BELIEVE I WAS FOOLED !!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WHAT?! I don't understand! :(

OK, last time Mel posted a pic and when you replied you'll see the pic named after the person in the pic. So its obvious right. Now G.P.D (your name arghh...:persuazn: ) say that theres a clue in the photo but when i click.....err....try, you'll see.... :| She might be laughing at my face right now.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ....OMG I CANT BELIEVE I WAS FOOLED !!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeahh.. I don't understand too :nicole:

Is it just me or the whole world is trying to fool me ??? :|

But anyway, NEXT NEXT NEXT ..........

WHAT?! I don't understand! :(

OK, last time Mel posted a pic and when you replied you'll see the pic named after the person in the pic. So its obvious right. Now G.P.D (your name arghh...:persuazn: ) say that theres a clue in the photo but when i click.....err....try, you'll see.... :| She might be laughing at my face right now.

I didn't see any clue! Is there a joke about there not being a clue!? Or am I just blind? Ah! I'm so confused! :wacko: