Bellazon

Do you have any explanation for why Slavic & Northern European women are so attractive ?

Cheesesoldier

Obviously beauty is in the eye of the beholder, all that, but it seems a recurrent if not redundant truth that these two types are very popular amongst men.

I've heard the argument Eastern European girls are all over fashion and the internet because they hail from poorer countries, but that seems terribly limited.

Also heard Eastern European women were more feminine and traditional making them more attractive, but that doesn't explain their sheer good looks.

Northern European women, think Dutch for eg, seem very popular too, tall blonde girls with doll-like facial features.

I dunno... any explanation on your part ?

• 10 months later...

I think It is personal but I always find in Big way more attractive White people with intelligence, good slimmer and athlethic body, healthy appearence (better if It is inside too) and good manners and fun and nice rich way to live Life. 

Of course, another people IS nice too, and interesting, and I don t discriminate for It, It is only my own tastes and not want that stupid wars about beauty or be better like another people do.

• 6 months later...
14 minutes ago, Zinner said:

Slavic women also pay more attention to their appearance. They do more often and heavier make up.

They wear more feminine and fancier clothes. This could be explained by culture and/or the competition.

oh yeah but I'm talking pure genetics. Just facial structure, curves in the bodies, etc... the 6s or 7s over there are 9s or 10s over in other European countries.

• 1 month later...

just by luck of natural selection I guess, that they have less flaws than other ethnic groups.

having kind of big face with strong features (good nose, good eyes, good cheekbones) helps a lot.

a lot of slavic models have this well balanced facial structure which is imho among the best

Daria Korchina

21227005_752649948255123_5604710297240600576_n.jpgimage.png

Tanya Mityushina 

je3qiwx50qv91.jpgmityushina-tanya-image.jpg

Triss (Polish game)

il_794xn.1380181019_5l63.jpg?w=794

I think thus cannon is nicer to me because not only because is my style, physic, biologic, etc is about the less of modesty, poor manners, good modals, different lifestyle, ugly mind, racism... I found in a lot of dark skin women to white women, pretending be alwaysnicer, prettier, good, well considered and less intelectual (Iman, Naomi Campbell, Tyra Banks, Georgina and Oluchi are exceptions... they seem nice, fun and not that type of racist...)