Bellazon

Rachel Smith
Thumbnail

Mickiala

fighting0001.gif

sign0010.gif

:laugh: Sounds good to me.

There are some Beauty Pageant Boards where some Mexicans that were there that night are apologizing for others behavior. Miss Mexico thanked the people however.They say Rachel is more upset about the booing then falling,Im surprised Rachel hasnt had a nervous breakdown!!

Apologizing for what have been done is unnecessary. Lets what bygones be bygone ??!!! I dont think so :blah:

Just dont do it again, is very rude and it shows what level you are in. <_< I cant even hear the judge nor Rachel <_<

But see they have done it before Miss Universe 1993 was also held in Mexico City and they booed USA then too,She again went further then Miss Mexico.

I blame Trump last year in L.A. Mexicans in the audience were booing and yet the man has no clue and awards them this year as host's. Then yesturday he had the gall to blame politics and say it was about immigration they were booing. Hes an idiot.They are booing because they have no class and are poor sports and poor hosts.

Tony Romo asked her if she could go back and do something over what would it be (or something to that affect) and she gave the patted answer about the Oprah Winfrey Africa trip she made in Janurary.She would have totally rocked if she had made a comment about going back to the evening gown competiton and change the falling on her a**.Granted Im impressed she came up with an answer at all with the crowd turning on her.

So this has happened before and the dumbass Trump has done nothing ??!! :shock: Mick, he is now my favorite idiot !! :ermm:

See when the audience were booing at Rachel she looked obviously nervous and couldnt answer the judge's question perfectly. I dont know what the hell the audience were doing that for, those girls have nothing to do with politics. This is the first time in my life i experienced such type of audience. *sighs* No wonder.... :no:

So this has happened before and the dumbass Trump has done nothing ??!! :shock: Mick, he is now my favorite idiot !! :ermm:

:hug: Trump didnt own the pageant in 1993, but it is common knowledge what happened back then I have no doubt he was aware when he scheduled it there.Trump is probably getting off on all this free press,caring less about Rachel and defending her.Just look how he rewarded that tramp Tara Conner.Hes a snake,a rich snake but still the :evil: