Bellazon

Ella Binney
Thumbnail

Starman695

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

So just because someone asked a question, you felt the need to be rude and call them out? Learn your chill, and play nicely with others. If we want to call others out, then turn about is fair play. Consider this your first warning.

Ramsfan has literally made a thousand exclamations that provide no benefit to anything in life or to Bellazon. 
Wow, amazing beautiful. Wow, amazing. Amazing. Wow, any updates? Wow, amazing…

5 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

So just because someone asked a question, you felt the need to be rude and call them out? Learn your chill, and play nicely with others. If we want to call others out, then turn about is fair play. Consider this your first warning.

Every time Ramsfan says wow! I get an email stating there is an update to someone I’m following. My update consists of a wow or amazing. Nothing new of the model. I don’t think that would be a legitimate update. If I’m following 100 models that’s a lot of dumb emails I’m getting. What a concept, a model is attractive, they’re all wow!

I’ll keep my comments to myself then. I’ll start lurking for now on. I think it would be difficult to elaborate what makes a certain photo great or whatever, this is not a photographers’ work showcasing site. I think my comments would be pointless and moot then. I post the one liners because that’s all I know about photography and what not.

1 hour ago, Ramsfan said:

I’ll keep my comments to myself then. I’ll start lurking for now on. I think it would be difficult to elaborate what makes a certain photo great or whatever, this is not a photographers’ work showcasing site. I think my comments would be pointless and moot then. I post the one liners because that’s all I know about photography and what not.

The problem is you trigger an automatic update email everytime you say wow to a model being followed. When I open an email expecting and update I get you saying wow or amazing. 
You’ve literally been doing it for years. 

The trivial bickering here is reminiscent of teens griping about the most inconsequential BS. You're welcome to share your viewpoints and even offer constructive criticism, but perhaps consider using private messages instead of turning the thread into a back and forth playground. This seems like a reasonable request to make.

Thread has been cleaned