Bellazon

Germany's Next Topmodel

rouge red

On the next day they had to be at the next set at 6 in the morning. It was a commercial for a dating internet site. They had to play a princess walking through a set with stuffed animals. then they find a frog, having to call it by his latin name, pick it up and give it a kiss. Nothing happens so they try again "C'mon, you want it too!!!". Then they have to angrily throw it away. Turn to the other side and find another frog to pick it up. It was quite nice and funny.

Aneta just wasn't good and couldn't really remember what she had to say.

Fiona was alright.

Mandy was to calm, but okay.

Anni was great.

Milla was cute.

Barbara was good.

Denise was very clumsy and walked against the animals etc. Also she wanted to hug the director because she felt better then :cain:

Anja was okay.

Tonia had a frog problem, not a single one wanted to stay on her hand. But then they were shooting for 18 hours ...

They were all very tired the next day - decision day.

Their task was to choose two out of different envelopes which contains a verb and an adverb. Then they had to "play" it.

Milla: telephoning sadly. She was good and convincing. The spot with her was very cute.

Tonia: Jumping bored. Was okay. Spot wasn't that convincing. Bruce said her walk was perfect. Heidi said that after the acting training she's very much changed for the better.

Denise: drive a car musingly. Wasn't that good. Also the spot wasn't good. She couldn't concentrate right and didn't listen to the director correctly.

Anja: creeping risky. Was okay. She was clumsy at the spot. But her walking improved and she's on a good way.

Hannah was really depressed that day. She had: playing tennis happily. Bruce said the sun is shining when she comes in. Peyman said the same but said that her make-up is always too sexy, she should use less. They began to argue, Hannah was bitchy and nearly cried.

Mandy: Walking irritated. Okay. She should try to be more herself not just in the house but also at the set where she always seems to very shy.

Aneta: playing sexy piano. Wasn't that good. The spot wasn't good also. She should give more they said.

Fiona: Funny horse riding. It wasn't that funny though but okay. She was far tto motivated at the spot, but the director said that's better than having to motivate all the time.

Anni: Felt weak, everything was hurting after the video shooting. She had to ski with an aim. Wasn't that good. But the Spot was very good. THen Peyman ask why she hadn't felt joy for Hannah when she won the Casting of Opel as all the other girls had. She said she felt joy for her, but was arguing with herself and very disappointed. She had already talked with Hannah about it. Peyman said if she wouldn't play more fair she's out.

Barbara: concentrate on swimming. Good. Then there were to envelopes left and they ask her to do that task too. She had to dance like she's in love. She did it with Bruce and they were very cute. They said she was good and improved very well.

Then there was the decision. They chose Denise to go and told her they couldn't count on her and her performance. One day she's great the next she's bad. That's unprofessional and they don't think she will learn it in the time left.

STRIKE! I'm so glad Denise had to go!!

It was a bit boring today though I have to say. :idk:

Thank you for the report, i have to watch the repeat, though i have no idea when it's aired.

poor you, buy your own tv. save them from pocketmoney

yeah it looks like Hana has or had, but anyway it is something i dunno Flash models? of course every model wants beter than that

:rofl: Yeah :rofl: I already have to pay my driving license and a new mobile phone, a tv for GNTM is the last thing i'd think of :ninja:

Denise is out :hell yea!:

damn :ninja: :laugh:

Bruce: Anni was great!
haha awsome, i knew it
They chose that Fiona and Denise had to stay home

what a "surprise"

Mandy: she should walk and stop to pose and walk again. They really liked her, she was very natural they said
meh
They chose HANNAH. She had to go immediately to South Africa for the shooting.

omg what a sucess, i guess everybody was dying from jealousy, cos it's the best prise so far

Anni had won today's price and was chosen to act in the new Music video of Kim Frank rolly.gif She chose Aneta, Mandy and Milla to come with her.
wooo some good news! well i'd prefer if the video was for example for Tokio Hotel but anyway it's still a video
Hannah's shooting was in a dry river (Flußbett). She had to wear a pink dress, black shiny heels, pony tail. Then a purple dress. She had to stand there and pose in front of a black car. Was pretty good I think.

pics?

Anni and her girls should be playing Kim's band in the video, so they had a bit of guitar, keyboard and danicng training. It was very cold at the set. They had to play the band on stage. It was very hard for Anni, Aneta and Mandy because they had to kneebands with the instruments. Then Kim was sitting in a car and they had to first be sexy with the car and then go into it through the windows and looking as if they wanted to f*** with Kim. Milla was very upset about that because she's got a boyfriend and wasn't sure what everyone would think about her. She called him in the evening and they had an argument about it, because he just said he feels fine with it, it's her job and anyway she had already a shooting with a guy in bathing clothes. So what? Milla shouted at him and he just hung up.
awh poor Milla, i dunno why but for me it sounds dusgusting
Anni was great.

yay

Denise was very clumsy and walked against the animals etc. Also she wanted to hug the director because she felt better then
she is weird, i remember the first day when she lost her make-up or what and she was like "oh Bruse i lost my make-up, i lost my make-upppppp awh *tears*"
Tonia had a frog problem, not a single one wanted to stay on her hand. But then they were shooting for 18 hours

omg i can't imagine that

Their task was to choose two out of different envelopes which contains a verb and an adverb. Then they had to "play" it.
they did it on ANTM cycle 7
Hannah was really depressed that day. She had: playing tennis happily. Bruce said the sun is shining when she comes in. Peyman said the same but said that her make-up is always too sexy, she should use less. They began to argue, Hannah was bitchy and nearly cried.

wow that's interesting, it's obvious that Peyman dislike Hanna, but it wasn't it in such obvious way before, i think Hanna had to keep silent for taht moment, anyway he is a judge

Anni: Felt weak, everything was hurting after the video shooting. She had to ski with an aim. Wasn't that good. But the Spot was very good. THen Peyman ask why she hadn't felt joy for Hannah when she won the Casting of Opel as all the other girls had. She said she felt joy for her, but was arguing with herself and very disappointed. She had already talked with Hannah about it. Peyman said if she wouldn't play more fair she's out.

Peyman is a bitch

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...eoID=2020205292

here's the vid of kim frank - 2 sommer!

don't you think that was a weird scene when the girls had to move into the car through the open windows??

Yeah, at it was weird!

Thanks for posting the link!

The video is awesome and I really liked the song! It's way better than I've thought!!

I hope you'll able to watch some parts of the show, Nemeside, though you didn't lost much when not seeing it. THere was no distasteful scenery this time. The only thing I didn't like was Anni saying that she isn't interested in Fiona getting her pic and move into another round. Peyman is right when he told her, that she should try to be more fair to everyone :yes:

Man, I'm so happy that Denise had to go, although I was very sure of this before.

She was at Stefan Raab's Late night show afterwards and I thought, Oh my she will be so annoying. But she was quite nice, as nice as Denise could be I guess :-)

I don't think I'll manage it to go online the next days, because my mom's here to visit me and we have a lot of family stuff to do, so I wish happy holidays to everyone who's celebrating Easter :yes:

See you at least on Tuesday :hug:

i thnk Anni says what she really thinks, she doesn't like Fiona so she shows it, she isn't hypocritical afterall, it's just her opinion, for example i like Fiona

it's imposible that everybody would like everybody, of course they don't but they don't show it while Anni doesn't keep it inside.

what did Denise say on show?

Happy easter for you too Carmelita :hug:

see you next tuesday, have fun love ya