Bellazon

Eva Hallgren
Thumbnail

BlueAcadia

Eva Hallgren is a former top international fashion model that worked professionally during the 1980s & 90s and was represented by top agency Elite (New York).

Additional info about Eva:
https://www.modelscomposites.com/getlist.php?list=wld&choice=Eva+Hallgren&year=all&id=

Height: 5'9" (1.75)
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Nationality: Swedish

From Peter Marlowe Composites:

505960767_EvaHallgren.thumb.JPG.737745549d8ff022ee8fb47a2bf73900.JPG 1078197782_EvaHallgren1.thumb.JPG.48fcdd1a0de2bda1c766da50b923fd44.JPG

Just now, RocketQueen said:

These are amazing, @missparker7! Do you think it's worth investing in GIOIA issues?

Yes, they are. I´ve kept these pages without knowing who she is and now that I posted this advertisement to ID and then saw the GIOIA cover you posted in her topic I knew it must be her.:D

It´s hard to tell. I would not do so, but these pages show it´s not complete for nothing. I bought this one copy only, because Karen Mulder was on the cover. I think for such a genious like you who knows almost every model it might worth.:laugh:

11 minutes ago, missparker7 said:

Yes, they are. I´ve kept these pages without knowing who she is and now that I posted this advertisement to ID and then saw the GIOIA cover you posted in her topic I knew it must be her.:D

It´s hard to tell. I would not do so, but these pages show it´s not complete for nothing. I bought this one copy only, because Karen Mulder was on the cover. I think for such a genious like you who knows almost every model it might worth.:laugh:

I'm into the lesser known models but I'm not really sure whether it's like BURDA (which I have tons of issues of) or something more like GRAZIA which I actually really enjoy. Thank you, my friend! I'll think about it. :)

13 minutes ago, RocketQueen said:

I'm into the lesser known models but I'm not really sure whether it's like BURDA (which I have tons of issues of) or something more like GRAZIA which I actually really enjoy. Thank you, my friend! I'll think about it. :)

For sure more quality than BURDA. I´ve had a look into one copy I still have to scan and it has an editorial with Susan Miner!:drool: I think if you go for the not too old issues like 1986 - 1988 you can find some rare pieces.:)

6 minutes ago, missparker7 said:

For sure more quality than BURDA. I´ve had a look into one copy I still have to scan and it has an editorial with Susan Miner!:drool: I think if you go for the not too old issues like 1986 - 1988 you can find some rare pieces.:)

You convinced me! :D 

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...