Bellazon

NCAA B-Ball

babranski

shush, don't ruin my moment :laugh: before that my best for opening day was 11 n 16 too, dis is a new record for me :)

I'll never outdo my second day record. I got all 16 games right :o, it was the year Maryland won it all. :laugh: Maryland didn't even make the tourny this year.

Boy the SEC has looked like poop so far. I hope Florida and Kentucky don't prove to me the SEC was horribly overrated and over represented tommorow <_< .

16 right, that simple amazing, ill never do that, i did pick a major upset tomorrow though, ohio over florida, if that one ends up being right, then we will know for sure that the sec was just a big joke, i still think maryland should be in

well, it depends on what kind of foul. Lets take UNC's game against Oakland for example.

If Oakland fouls, or does anything to physically impede a UNC player going for a basket, the UNC player gets two shots. A foul is when you do something with your hands like holding, hacking, shirt grabbing, eye poking, etc. Another type of foul is body position fouls. There is an offensive foul, where the player with the ball is called for running into a defensive player who has his feet set. The key to that is if the defensive player has his feet set, then its called a charge against the offense, if the player does not have his feet set and is moving to get position, then its called a blocking foul against the defense.

You can also be fouled if you don't have the ball, but thats usually not called unless its blatant.

Whether you shoot free throws after a defensive foul depends on two things.

first, if your in the act of shooting, ie your jumping up for a jump shot or you driving to the basket for a layup, then you get two shots if your fouled. if your in the process of shooting a three point shot, you get three foul shots.

second, if your fouled away from the basket or away from the ball, something called a foul limit comes into play. For non-shooting fouls, the team that is fouled gets the ball (if its offensive) and gets an inbound pass. After seven team fouls, non-shooting fouls go into a 1 and 1 situation. The player gets one shot, if he makes it, he gets another shot, if he misses it, its a lose ball up for rebound. Once you hit 10 team fouls, you shoot two shots for the rest of the half. Team fouls are based on halves, so its reset to 0 at halftime.

Hoped that helped.

That bracket is stacked, with National contendors like Kansas and others that are likely to stop them before they get to UNC. I like how N.C. State battled today, so I think they will take Uconn next round.

UNC has scored 59 points in the first half :evil: