Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

I am laughing at nine hours, lol. I'm like that right now. It would be 11 at night and I remember myself saying oh shoot, I gotta get up at noon tommorow, gotta go to bed. That was horrible.

Salads arn't always a good thing. Eating salads in my family does not help, we eat alot of Italian foods, which includes Ceasar Salad, with lots of grilled chicken, parmesean cheese, and sillyness amounts of Ceaser dressing.

Lol,

I'm pretty food concious, I think it comes from my ballet years. So I don't put lots of dressing on anything, and always try to keep everything balanced.

It's not like I starve, I just love salad.

Pasta I make rarely, just cause.

When I go home though, it's inevitable...I'll end up rice for breakfast lunch and dinner.

:laugh:

It's a spanish thing

Awww...poor baby.

My parents...no, let me rephrase, my mommy drives me nuts when I'm at home. I love her to pieces, but she treats me like I'm still 14 and in need of constant supervision.

We eat pasta chez moi as well, but not nearly as much as we eat rice. Rice is like the staple of our diet. It goes in soups, it makes deserts, main courses, entrees. EVERYTHING!

Lol

My mom would die without her rice. Lol.

That and potatoes. Jeepers :ninja: