Bellazon

Godzilla vs Kong 2021

Shepherd

t0Lbiek5_t.jpg ZCysfGku_t.jpg SrSugJ8G_t.jpg

Kong and his protectors undertake a perilous journey to find his true home. Along for the ride is Jia, an orphaned girl who has a unique and powerful bond with the mighty beast. However, they soon find themselves in the path of an enraged Godzilla as he cuts a swath of destruction across the globe. The initial confrontation between the two titans -- instigated by unseen forces -- is only the beginning of the mystery that lies deep within the core of the planet.

Cast: Alexander Skarsgard, Millie Bobby Brown, Rebecca Hall, Brian Tyree Henry, Shun Oguri, Eiza González, Julian Dennison, Lance Reddick, Kyle Chandler, and Demian Bichir.

jo5suhFL_t.jpg laaDp7G7_t.jpg cTObRUxZ_t.jpg 9NOGaQcn_t.jpg

e3i4Xt2i_t.jpg yik56x0q_t.jpg Y8AezE1v_t.jpg GOlaRx1S_t.jpg

sQ7PaOA7_t.jpg B5SKDBIS_t.jpg

• 1 month later...

Thought it was fun, really well shot and directed, but sort of felt to me like they filmed tons more character stuff and ended up cutting it down to almost nothing. Skull Island on the other hand did a few more interesting things with the humans.

Side note, but I'm sort of hoping that this movie will mark the end of the "conspiracy theorist who's a bit ridiculous but turns out to be right about a lot of things" stock character. It was cute from the late nineties to the early tens, not so much now.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...