Bellazon

Jessica Alba

Guest Anonymous

I think she has a lovely face...

How many Dark Angel seasons there are? I think they only showed one (season) where I live.

Does anyone remember the Flipper dolphin series? That was my first encounter with Jessica... she was so young and cute.

How many Dark Angel seasons there are? I think they only showed one (season) where I live.

Does anyone remember the Flipper dolphin series? That was my first encounter with Jessica... she was so young and cute.

I think there was 2 seasons, I remember seeing her on flipper too first, but I just loved her look on DA, to me, that is her best and I wish she would stick to her dark hair, I find it to be more alluring and flattering to her face and skin tone. jmo.

I think there was 2 seasons, I remember seeing her on flipper too first, but I just loved her look on DA, to me, that is her best and I wish she would stick to her dark hair, I find it to be more alluring and flattering to her face and skin tone. jmo.

yep. it doesnt get any better than season 1 though