Bellazon

Jessica Alba

Guest Anonymous

Alba's a better example than actress. The best I've learned is eating just the freshest most organic fruit and vegetables and drinking a lot of ice water with lemon and lime. I also don't use soap or detergeant. I use nothing! No makeup. I'm vegetarian. I don't wear shoes in the house. I keep the windows open 24/7. The only thing in the kitchen is a fridge. No oven. No microwave. No coffee pot. You know coffee can give you cancer? No stove. No toaster. No sink. Society says you need all these things when you don't everything. You just need what you value. A lot of people have more than they realize and they don't need it. The world would be much healthier and happier with less. All the floors are natural stone or hardwood. I'm a minimalist. Like Alba, I believe in quality over quanity. All the furniture and clothes is high quality, yet I don't have much. I don't even wash my face! My hair just once a week or so because I take such good care of it and I eat super healthy 100% of the time. Life is too precious to not allow yourself the best where you feel logical and you have choices. And I'm really happy when I've a daughter, I've the knowledge to be able to give her just the best of everything in life so she'll be the happiest healthiest, most wonderful, goofy human being. I've just three pairs of sunglasses in my life and this is the third one now. And I've just one handbag. I usually get my clothes from eBay. My one vice is perfume. But I allow myself no more than 1.7oz. Also like Alba, I don't show off. A lot of thanks to Mrs. Jessica Alba!

Pierce Brosnan, Jessica Alba, Kristin Scott Thomas Starring in ‘Englishman’

englishman.jpg?w=490&h=276&crop=1

May 8, 2013 | 02:52PM PT

Foreign sales launching at Cannes

englishman.jpg

Dave McNary

Film Reporter @Variety_DMcNary

In a pre-Cannes move, Pierce Brosnan, Jessica Alba and Kristin Scott Thomas have signed to star in indie romantic comedy “How to Make Love to an Englishman,” with production starting in early September.

Foreign sales will launch next week at Cannes with The Solution introducing the project, which has been in development for several years at Brosnan’s Irish Dreamtime banner. CAA is repping U.S. rights.

Tom Vaughn (“What Happens in Vegas”) is on board to direct from Matthew Newman’s screenplay.

Brosnan stars as a Cambridge University professor who meets his match in Scott Thomas’s character. He is forced to re-evaluate his life of excess after he gets her graduate student stepsister, played by Alba, pregnant.

Southpaw Entertainment’s Richard B. Lewis, Irish Dreamtime’s Beau St. Clair and Envision Entertainment’s Grant Cramer are producing “Englishman,” which is being fully financed by Envision and Merced Media Partners. Exec producers include Stepan Martirosyan and Remington Chase of Envision, Raj Brinder Singh and Kevin Scott Frakes of Merced Media Partners, Lisa Wilson and Myles Nestel of The Solution, and Jon Amiel.

“This has long been a passion project for Beau and me,” Brosnan said. “We are so thrilled that the project has come together with this illustrious group of actors and filmmakers.”

Brosnan can currently be seen in Susanne Bier’s “Love Is All You Need.” Scott Thomas’ next film is Nicolas Winding Refn’s “Only God Forgives,” will premiere in competition at Cannes. Alba will be seen next in Dimension’s “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For.”

Vaughan also signed recently to direct CrossDay Prods.’ “Tom Jones.” CrossDay is planning to begin shooting in the U.K. in the first quarter of 2014.

The Solution’s Cannes slate includes another Brosnan title, “November Man,” along with “Writers,” “Two Night Stand,” “Felony,” “Grand Piano” and “The Forger.”

http://variety.com/2...mas-1200477732/

Jessica Alba throws Chicago baby shower

By Kara Spak on May 9, 2013 2:48 PM |

alba-thumb-500x371-62044.jpg

(Courtesy Land of Nod)

Local mom-to-be Casey Arendt partied with actress/hot mom Jessica Alba yesterday at a baby shower at Chicago's Land of Nod.

Arendt, who lives on the Northwest Side, was the winner of a Facebook contest looking for a deserving pregnant woman committed "towards creating a safe and healthy environment for her family while dedicating herself to the service of others and charitable work, education, or overcoming adversity," according to a written statement. She started a mom's group that focuses on greener living for children.

Outside of acting in films like "Sin City," "Machete" and "Spy Kids: All the Time in the World in 4D," Alba is founder of the eco-friendly baby supply Honest Company. She's the mother of two little ones, Honor, 4, and Haven, who turns 2 in August.

Arendt hauled away some major loot, more than $10,000 worth, including a $3,000 gift card at Land of Nod, $1,000 gift card for Tea Collection children apparel, $3,000 credit at Honest.com and gifts from Orbit, Naturepedic, Cloud B, Hatch Collection, Stonyfield, Beco and Sprinkles.

http://blogs.suntime...aby_shower.html