Bellazon

Jessica Alba

Guest Anonymous

well that's breaking news <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why would you be annoyed at that?

Anyhow..I loved how she was portrayed..in most RS articles I've read the author doesn't hesitate to point out a celeb's snarky attitude or bad habits but Jessica's was all positive..she bought a Playboy with a paparazzi pic of her ass sticking in the air and she threw it on the bed saying "Whatever"..she's got strong character

Why would you be annoyed at that?

Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder ofcourse, but be honest: most ppl would agree Jessica looks beautiful. We don't need the author of the article to tell us that ;) do we?

Anyhow..I loved how she was portrayed..in most RS articles I've read the author doesn't hesitate to point out a celeb's snarky attitude or bad habits but Jessica's was all positive..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jessica hasn't said anything nasty in public yet, hasn't been caught on camera smacking someone around, or hit a photographer, or whatever that could get her bad publicity. There's nothing negative to put up about that. And bad habits......I heard she was kinda clumsy. Well that's nothing to write home about either. So ofcourse the article is positive. She's hot stuff now: Sin City is a big success, her previous movie Honey didn't do bad in the cinemas either and she's got another big one coming up soon. The author would be crazy if he'd be putting up nasty stuff about her.

she bought a Playboy with a paparazzi pic of her ass sticking in the air and she threw it on the bed saying "Whatever"..she's got strong character

If your ass looked flawless like that and they'd put a pic of it up in a mag, would you care?

Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder ofcourse, but be honest: most ppl would agree Jessica looks beautiful. We don't need the author of the article to tell us that ;) do we? 

Jessica hasn't said anything nasty in public yet, hasn't been caught on camera smacking someone around, or hit a photographer, or whatever that could get her bad publicity. There's nothing negative to put up about that. And bad habits......I heard she was kinda clumsy. Well that's nothing to write home about either. So ofcourse the article is positive. She's hot stuff now: Sin City is a big success, her previous movie Honey didn't do bad in the cinemas either and she's got another big one coming up soon. The author would be crazy if he'd be putting up nasty stuff about her.

If your ass looked flawless like that and they'd put a pic of it up in a mag, would you care?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What's with your attitude? So if a celebrity's attractive, an author dare not mention it in an article he/she writes? I remember Christina Aguilera in her younger days being in RS, still green and the author found plenty of negative tidbits to throw in..and she was "hot" at that time as well. The author had no problem including "nasty" comments about her...RS isn't exactly known for pulling punches when it comes to upcoming celebrities.

About her "whatever" comment - I like her attitude about her body. She knows she's hot, but she can still be self deprecating at times. You're getting a tad bit defensive over a post that complimented her.

But yeah..that's all I have to say :)

What's with your attitude?  So if a celebrity's attractive, an author dare not mention it in an article he/she writes?  I remember Christina Aguilera in her younger days being in RS, still green and the author found plenty of negative tidbits to throw in..and she was "hot" at that time as well.  The author had no problem including "nasty" comments about her...RS isn't exactly known for pulling punches when it comes to upcoming celebrities.

About her "whatever" comment - I like her attitude about her body.  She knows she's hot, but she can still be self deprecating at times.  You're getting a tad bit defensive over a post that complimented her.

But yeah..that's all I have to say :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Y'know, I've read some mags with articles that only consist of the author telling how beautiful and good looking and whatever a celebrity is. That kinda annoys me because I didn't buy it to read just th