Bellazon

Jessica Alba

Guest Anonymous

I don't like her blonde at all ... but blonde AND short.  :x

Please, Jessica .. become a brunette again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well she was short and a brunette too, I like her blonde hair but now it's just too blonde it's weird before it was like brownish/blonde now she looks like a banana.

:o What happened? OMG just last year she use to be on my top 10 and now I dont even find her pretty at all. I dont know if its the age getting to her or that horrid blond short hair. Dark long hair come back to us. She looks awful :cry:

:o What happened? OMG just last year she use to be on my top 10 and now I dont even find her pretty at all. I dont know if its the age getting to her or that horrid blond short hair. Dark long hair come back to us. She looks awful  :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It`s the hair. I don`t like it too. But she have furthermore a nice face and body. She is definitely sexy. I think she have blonde hair because of the Fantastic Four Movie.

invisiblewoman10240pz.th.jpg

I would marry her :D If your interested Jessica... call me baby :)

Guest Guest

yeah and so is her caracter in Into The Blue. So I bet it's just because of the role's she's playing that she is keeping it blonde. When she has to do an extra photoshoot or something. And after that's all over, she'll probably (hopefully) change it back into a darker color. Surely she sees that blonde doesn't suit her?