Bellazon

Fernando Torres
Thumbnail

the sars

There is an ABSOLUTELY GREAT video on Nando's official web-site!!!

October 31, 2008

Fernando Torres looks back over Spain's Euro triumph in the "Robinson Report"

The Spain number ‘9’ joined team-mates, ex-national team manager Luis Aragones, doctors and physios, in a programme presented by ex-Liverpool player Michael Robinson (Spanish languaje). The half an hour long ‘Robinson Report’ looked at Spain’s Euro triumph from the day the squad arrived in Austria (with the warm reception they received from everybody at their headquarters), to the final versus Germany in Vienna. The programme mixed interviews with Fernando Torres, Pepe Reina, Iker Casillas, Inesta, Xavi, Marchena, Cesc, Luis Aragones, Villa, Sergio Ramos, Puyol, Xabi Alonso, Senna, Capdevila, Cazorla… with footage from the Championships

http://www.fernando9torres.com/index.php?p=2786

Believe me - you MUST watch it!!!

When I watched it yesterday I cried...because of all of these emotions...Penalty with Italy...semi-final vs. Russia...Nando's goal against Sweden...Tears in Villa's eyes when he got injured at the semi-final and realized that wouldn't be able to play in the final...

I must confess that don't speak Spanish, know just some words. But I understood everything in this video. What SNT ate, where they lived, what kind of music they listened to in the bus, their emotions...

It's amazing!!!! Gorgeous!!! These memories again...OMG!

There is an ABSOLUTELY GREAT video on Nando's official web-site!!!

October 31, 2008

Fernando Torres looks back over Spain's Euro triumph in the "Robinson Report"

The Spain number ‘9’ joined team-mates, ex-national team manager Luis Aragones, doctors and physios, in a programme presented by ex-Liverpool player Michael Robinson (Spanish languaje). The half an hour long ‘Robinson Report’ looked at Spain’s Euro triumph from the day the squad arrived in Austria (with the warm reception they received from everybody at their headquarters), to the final versus Germany in Vienna. The programme mixed interviews with Fernando Torres, Pepe Reina, Iker Casillas, Inesta, Xavi, Marchena, Cesc, Luis Aragones, Villa, Sergio Ramos, Puyol, Xabi Alonso, Senna, Capdevila, Cazorla… with footage from the Championships

http://www.fernando9torres.com/index.php?p=2786

Believe me - you MUST watch it!!!

When I watched it yesterday I cried...because of all of these emotions...Penalty with Italy...semi-final vs. Russia...Nando's goal against Sweden...Tears in Villa's eyes when he got injured at the semi-final and realized that wouldn't be able to play in the final...

I must confess that don't speak Spanish, know just some words. But I understood everything in this video. What SNT ate, where they lived, what kind of music they listened to in the bus, their emotions...

It's amazing!!!! Gorgeous!!! These memories again...OMG!

Now this is one hell of a great video!! Thanks, Soulino! It's incredibile, how the story is told, how the video is put together, how it underlines all the emotions ... the music in the background, the images, the effects ... unbelievable. It's perfect. I feel happy after watching it, and i'm not trying to be sentimental here. It just gives me this feeling :clap: QUE VIVA ESPANA!

• 2 weeks later...