Bellazon

Vintage covers

Dayrell

33 minutes ago, Dayrell said:

@parisienne I think this cover is Penelope Tree. Am I wrong? In the web you can find this cover ID as Penelope in some sites...

Dear Dayrell,reverse engine(s) search tells me it's Lesley but it's perfectly possible you're right.I found the same face with many different names! The confusion is noticeable when looking at the covers of the 70s and 60s, as we know...

1 hour ago, parisienne said:

Dear Dayrell,reverse engine(s) search tells me it's Lesley but it's perfectly possible you're right.I found the same face with many different names! The confusion is noticeable when looking at the covers of the 70s and 60s, as we know...

I will ask a friend of mine, she is a great collector and know a lot models of 50´s and 60´s

11 hours ago, The Cat In The Hat said:

This is most definitely Helga Jones.  🙂

Thanks @The Cat In The Hatand thanks everybody. I think that without debate and the initial input from @parisiennewe would have never reached the goal. It always amazes me how through attempts (and sometimes mistakes) we can obtain what we wish. It's true also for life, of course.

Thanks everybody, really :flower:

2 hours ago, Ingmari said:

Thanks @The Cat In The Hatand thanks everybody. I think that without debate and the initial input from @parisiennewe would have never reached the goal. It always amazes me how through attempts (and sometimes mistakes) we can obtain what we wish. It's true also for life, of course.

Thanks everybody, really :flower:

As I told you , your rare covers make us search...and search laugh.png

hug.gif

9 hours ago, Dayrell said:

guys, about the Vogue cover, my friend answered me. Click in the photo to her page. She said: This is for certain Lesley Jones, photo by Barry Lattigan

Lesley Jones, photo by Barry Lategan, used for cover of Vogue UK, Oct. 15, 1968

Thank you @Dayrell So reverse search told me the truth. It's possible that there are two different Lesley Jones (very common name after all) or the comp card photo is wrong. This sometimes happens. I think the card girl has a 70s- 80s look.

267690892_LESLEYJONESCOMPCARD.jpg.2ec2140e89bb56e144100be8c67a7125.jpg