Bellazon

Anastasiya Jepsen
Thumbnail

lydiapeach

On 4/17/2022 at 2:03 AM, nickelback_bonaparte said:

@bump we need your help. She has done a lot of work, according to her insta. But Instagram rips are low-quality.  Maybe you can help us find HQ's?

I can definitely try! Let me go find her IG and I'll upload a few things on here and see how they look. 

I see a couple people are looking at this thread right now. Are these pictures HQ? I have a hard time telling if they are good quality or not. I would like to keep updating this thread but am curious if the poctures I uploaded look ok. 

3 hours ago, bump said:

I see a couple people are looking at this thread right now. Are these pictures HQ? I have a hard time telling if they are good quality or not. I would like to keep updating this thread but am curious if the poctures I uploaded look ok. 

Dude she's gorgeous! Yes, these are uploaded on Instagram, mean quality is compromised. That's why I asked if you can find some from the photographer’s website or blogs. You can find links of photographer's website from her tagged insta photos. You can upload insta posts, but I think it's better to upload photos with original quality.