Bellazon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2022 at 10:40 AM, bump said:

For Roma Costumes by Solmaz Saberi (hair by bpalestino, MUA Natalie Rose) 

277693286_527944512085560_8715261242761159797_n (1).jpg

Bump, thx for all your hard work!! Your posting skills have greatly improved over the last few years. And if I may say so, your efforts are a fitting memorial to your deceased cousin.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2022 at 1:45 AM, bert1nor said:

Bump, thx for all your hard work!! Your posting skills have greatly improved over the last few years. And if I may say so, your efforts are a fitting memorial to your deceased cousin.

what a nice message!!!! I quit posting bc people complained I wasn't uploading good enough (which is true, I didn't know what I was doing at first ), but I am really glad you enjoyed the pictures and thank you for saying that about my cousin, I miss her a lot but everytime I saw Jessica's pictures, it made me smile and think of my cousin. I am going to think of it that was from now on, thank you. 

sending lots of good thoughts to you! :hug:

hi to everyone else as well! 

7 minutes ago, bump said:

what a nice message!!!! I quit posting bc people complained I wasn't uploading good enough (which is true, I didn't know what I was doing at first ), but I am really glad you enjoyed the pictures and thank you for saying that about my cousin, I miss her a lot but everytime I saw Jessica's pictures, it made me smile and think of my cousin. I am going to think of it that was from now on, thank you. 

sending lots of good thoughts to you! :hug:

hi to everyone else as well! 

nice to have you back. complainers gonna  complain, ignore them. your posts are highly appreciated and missed

3 minutes ago, pacinko said:

nice to have you back. complainers gonna  complain, ignore them. your posts are highly appreciated and missed

pacinko!!! Hey!!! There's been a few of you I've really missed, but I didn't really think anyone cared about the pictures except for a few threads of bigger named models.

:hug:

I see this thread has been kept up on, but there are more that I can post when I get a chance. I will do my best to get the highest quality bc I know people do get weird about that. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...