Bellazon

Sarah Posch
Thumbnail

Sheila

Thank you. 😀Yes I know this! When I opened the thread I was not aware about the correct writing of her familyname. I would have now changed it, but  sadly after some days it is not possible anymore to change old posts you did, that was possible in earlier years but now they changed something, you cannot choose the "edit function" for old posts. I will try to ask a moderator to change it.

Yes, thank you!! :)

Now the name only needs to be changed in the first post, but I think you can do that by editing the post :) Maybe we can also add her social media accounts there, so that people can follow her on there.

Sadly not😚, as told in my post before, you cannot edit posts you did some days, weeks ago anymore. ! In former years it was possible. That change was not good they did here.
So you sadly have to accept, me too. I would also have added already,  if it would be possible other in model threads, like Celines one and make changes if there would have been some, sometimes I would add pics in older posts or something but not possible...you look at posts you did some time ago, I think it will not be possible also for you. Edit function  is gone.😏

Ah crap, I thought it was only not possible to edit the thread name. I thought you could still edit the first post :/ That's too bad. It would make sense to be able to change the first post of a thread - also to update with the latest agencies and stuff. Eh.