Bellazon

Beauty and the Geek

thanhnii

Beauty & The Geek  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Nate & Cecille
    • Scooter & Meagan

havent seen this season yet so i wont vote yet. but i loved last season. nd they should do the girls as geeks and the guys as beauties/cuties.

That doesn't seem like a bad idea, only [not to offend anyone] but the guys might be turned off right away if the girls looked as geeky as the guys do. Just an opinion!! :unsure: But yeah, I don't like Cecille either, and Andrea seems REALLY mean towards Matt. Poor him.

Oh, and for those who missed it, they're showing it again tomorrow on the CW. :)

true true. but i dont think girls are as geeky as geeky guys. does that make sense? lol.

wow from what ive read. some of the girls sound really mean.. ill definately watch tomorrow

Hmm.. I actually remember seeing bits and pieces of Season 2 because of that Asian girl. =P haha.. But nothing of season 1 except for the really geeky guy in the front. >_< I didn't mean it in a mean way, but that's the only person everyone was talking about. Oh, and I'm wondering, can I edit the poll as the couples get eliminated?

Hmm.. I actually remember seeing bits and pieces of Season 2 because of that Asian girl. =P haha.. But nothing of season 1 except for the really geeky guy in the front. >_< I didn't mean it in a mean way, but that's the only person everyone was talking about. Oh, and I'm wondering, can I edit the poll as the couples get eliminated?

richard? hahaha yea was wayyy over the top. i loved season two. cheryl nd her parter. i always knew they'd win even tho everyone put them in the "elimination room" all the time. seasons 1&2 has had exceptionally cute geeks imo. xcept for that guy wearing an orange tee with a racket in his tee. he was really really annoying.

I am not sure, but if you can't I will do it :)

watched it last night!!! it was pretty funny. i like cecille. she's funny. well her being so dumb is funny. i like her parter too. nate and scooter and niels are the cutest of the geeks imo. i also like sheeree. oh but i already dont like andrea. gosh she is so controlliing. she's so mean to her partner :(. poor sanjay. its all tori's fault.

watched it last night!!! it was pretty funny. i like cecille. she's funny. well her being so dumb is funny. i like her parter too. nate and scooter and niels are the cutest of the geeks imo. i also like sheeree. oh but i already dont like andrea. gosh she is so controlliing. she's so mean to her partner :(. poor sanjay. its all tori's fault.

Yeah, I think Cecille's funny because of her stupidness, but dude, I think Niels is CUTEE.. haha :whistle: Nate's pretty cool though I think he'll end up going far. Oh, and yeah.. Andrea's mean. She was like yelling at him and everything. <_< Also, I think Tori was pretty awful, too. All Sanjay wanted to do was help her, so yeah. He deserves another chance.

PinkCouture, if you can do that it'd be soo great!! :laugh: