Bellazon

Nataniele Ribiero
Thumbnail

I LOVE ADRIANA

I'm so happy, I found the interview. but it's in Portuguese so i tried to translate it. Sorry if I made any mistakes but I don't really speak Portuguese and it's also very, very late. :laugh: http://www.grupoitanews.com.br/portal/revi...i/fev_2007.html Good night everyone, I hope you'll get as happy as I did when I read it, she's very sweet.

At only 15 years, this beautiful girl - with dark skin and absurdly sexy

green eyes

Thankyou for the interview ^ she replied very well seeing as how english is not her first language, she seems very smart too :)

the interview was in Portuguese, I had to translate it, hahah.. it's very old.

i haven't seen her is a while, she grew up beautifully :) i can't wait to see more from her

does she live in NY yet?

No, she doesn't live in New York, she just goes there whenever her agency tells her to.. I know she's going there in january, we'll probably see many new photos then. I can't wait :D

no new pics??

good morning everybody, I have just registered on bellazon but I know this site for a long time. I am a French young girl and on bellazon I discovered Nataniele, I became admirer of this model.

I wanted to signal a myspace which seems to me to be a fake here is link http://www.myspace.com/naty_paris_baby

if users know personally nataniele it would be definitely to say to her

thank you and sorry for my english !

Yes, her name is Ribeiro ..not Ribiero and she is 18 years old now :D

OK, many thanks, then I'll include her in some of my future models contests, cause they have to be 18 at least.

She looks lovely and very funny, specially in these already posted pics...

th_13db3762615894.gif/monthly_01_2010/post-33019-0-1446062291-02964_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3236822" alt="post-33019-0-1446062291-02964_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="80.25">

no new pics??

good morning everybody, I have just registered on bellazon but I know this site for a long time. I am a French young girl and on bellazon I discovered Nataniele, I became admirer of this model.

I wanted to signal a myspace which seems to me to be a fake here is link http://www.myspace.com/naty_paris_baby

Yes that's definitely a fake profile. That's what happens when people post so many personal /candid pics of Nataniele.

no new pics??

Yes that's definitely a fake profile. That's what happens when people post so many personal /candid pics of Nataniele.

yes. but it is not a reason to post no more photographs of Nataniele because it penalizes the real admirers. It is especially necessary to report this fakes and to alert Nataniele not?especially that I saw only this fake of nataniele