Bellazon

Nataniele Ribiero
Thumbnail

I LOVE ADRIANA

Yes, exactly, there a guy who made a myspace profile pretending to be Nataniele and it's full of her personal photos and he has so many friends.. and people may think that it's actually her and it may damage her career..

post-18481-1280921135_thumb.jpg

yes this is http://www.myspace.com/naty_paris_baby/photos it s incredible !!!

The lowlife should be hunted down and arrested for Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud, for this post alone.

http://www.myspace.com/naty_paris_baby/photos/35164408

Does anyone know Nanny enough to suggest she complain to MySpace and send a message to the FBI.

This is a serious crime.

I LOVE THE SHORT HAIR! :wub: She looks like Olga Kurylenko, even better. Ever since I watched Quantam of Solace, I thought Nataniele would look striking with short hair. She can always get extensions for jobs that require long hair. But I think the short hair makes her looks *chic*.

About the creep: I have myspace and I've reported this guys about ten times and nothing is happening! HE MUST BE STOPPED. He obviously has a sick obsession with Nataniele, and he's trying to extort money from people! Disgusting.

yah it'sunfortunate... this is the case for so many celebrities though and nothing seems to be done :(

I wonder if this young woman has a management team? When I was working, I had people who advised me about exposure and security. It appears Nataniele is just so sweet and approachable that she is prey for some of these parasites.

If she wants to continue and hopefully advance in her career, should would do well with a good manager. Agencies are only there to sell the product. Management protects and guides the talent.

Aah you are so right.. she is signed with next. I don't like that agency :laugh:

I watched something.. I think it was called model live, I don't remember.. and it was about 5 girls, I think, who were chosen by next to come to nyc to work as models and by the end, they chose only 3 of them.. anyway, it was so much chaos :laugh: someone at next told one of the girls that she's not ready for fashion week.. so she didn't go to the castings.. but then someone else from the agency got mad at her cause she didn't go :laugh: ooh I don't know.. these things should never happen.. and I don't think they give enough attention to their models.. Nataniele is so beautiful, her features are perfect.. sometimes I think other agencies would have done much more for her.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the short hair. Although, Those new polaroids are not good! Those pictures just don't work.

Are there words for how gorgeous Nataniele looks the video? SHE MUST BE THE PRETTIEST GIRL Out there, that fairy garden look they used is absolutely stunning!