Bellazon

Nataniele Ribiero
Thumbnail

I LOVE ADRIANA

no new pics??

good morning everybody, I have just registered on bellazon but I know this site for a long time. I am a French young girl and on bellazon I discovered Nataniele, I became admirer of this model.

I wanted to signal a myspace which seems to me to be a fake here is link http://www.myspace.com/naty_paris_baby

if users know personally nataniele it would be definitely to say to her

thank you and sorry for my english !

Yes that's definitely a fake profile. That's what happens when people post so many personal /candid pics of Nataniele.

I agree.... and that's not the only fake profile...

maybe she is still insecure so instead of trying to look beautiful and not looking beautiful in the picture, she just tries to look silly. I agree that I look at those candids and sigh in disappointment when its the kissy face again. She's very beautiful, I just think she needs to be comfortable with her looks.

Hello to everyone!!! :wave: I am new here. Thanks for all photos of Nany! I am big fan of Adriana Lima, but I think Nataniele has potential to become famous and succesfull as Adriana. I am little bit bored when many people compare Nataniele to Adriana becouse of some similiarities. I respect Adriana so much, but Nataniele is pretty in her own way, she is unique.

About her kissy face... well I think she is just young and it is funny for her, but it is true that without this kissy face she looks much prettier. Many of her photos are still taken from her friends, so it si exactly one or two photos from one event/situation. Maybe in the future she will go to more "official" events/parties where photos are taken by professional photographers and they will take ten or twenty photos of her, so we have a big chance that she will not make this kissy face on every photo. I hope so... ;)

Hello to everyone!!! :wave: I am new here. Thanks for all photos of Nany! I am big fan of Adriana Lima, but I think Nataniele has potential to become famous and succesfull as Adriana. I am little bit bored when many people compare Nataniele to Adriana becouse of some similiarities. I respect Adriana so much, but Nataniele is pretty in her own way, she is unique.

About her kissy face... well I think she is just young and it is funny for her, but it is true that without this kissy face she looks much prettier. Many of her photos are still taken from her friends, so it si exactly one or two photos from one event/situation. Maybe in the future she will go to more "official" events/parties where photos are taken by professional photographers and they will take ten or twenty photos of her, so we have a big chance that she will not make this kissy face on every photo. I hope so... ;)

it is similar for me has the foundation I am fan of adriana lima and I also found that they seem each other but more I see photographs of Nataniele and more I find that she is unique... On the contrary I find that she is pretty on all photographs even those where it " kissy " and it is precisely it that I think unconvincing. It does not need to be taken in photograph by photographers to be so nice. It is rare because many models are nice thanks to know-how of photographers, light, make-up and certainly modification photograph. Nataniele does not need it. It is nice of course and it is a big potential.

so sorry for my english !! i used a traductor on the net..