Bellazon

Nataniele Ribiero
Thumbnail

I LOVE ADRIANA

I know and talk with her too. What are your reasons for calling her dumb?

C-Dizzle, I'm sorry I said that about her. Besides, my reason for calling her that, is silly, and I think she is a very kind girl who didn't deserve to be called that. But I still think that people should continue to post personal photos of Nataniele. Especially since she knows about it. :)

C-Dizzle, I'm sorry I said that about her. Besides, my reason for calling her that, is silly, and I think she is a very kind girl who didn't deserve to be called that. But I still think that people should continue to post personal photos of Nataniele. Especially since she knows about it. :)

I don't see what the big deal is with posting her personal pictures. And she doesn't know about people stealing pictures from her new personal page, unless she goes to this site and find out.

I don't see what the big deal is with posting her personal pictures. And she doesn't know about people steeling pictures from her new personal page, unless she goes to this site and find out.

what is her "new personal page" i dont trust in site on the web becaus i think its such a fake :(

sry for my bad eng^^

Waldo969 is right. And she's not that popular to where she can clear her name if someone were to ruin/ spoil her image by silly internet rumors and impostors. She's a model and that's what should only be posted here... her work, not personal pictures.

diana ambrosio, just because she was born in brazil doesn't make her dumb. Also if she knew about all of the impostors out there, I'm sure she would not want her personal pictures exposed.

Just because she was born in Brazil doesn't make her stupid?

OMG, what's that supposed to mean? That has absolutely nothing to do with why I said she's dumb. I've talked with Nataniele, I know her, and I have my reasons for why I said that. And she knows there are some people pretending to be her, but she still likes having her personal pictures being posted on here.

She still wants her personal pictures posted even though she knows people are stealing them and pretending to be her? Ha... Okay, well that's her choice.

I don't mind anyone keeping personal pics to themselves. But she isn't being "dumb" at all.

Who says you need personal pics to impersonate someone? I've seen plenty people impersonated with professional pics. And who says she's the only model with personal pics floating around :idk: ? Every model I can think of has just as many general access personal pics as there has been in this thread. There's no more material to "impersonate" her than there is for any other model. If someone's going to impersonate, they are going to impersonate. You just have to make sure you protect your personal information.

Hey guys but .. are you her body guards, her parents, her lawyers OR WHAAT?

Ppl on blz is just posting pics Nataniele give us to post here and everywhere else. If it's ok with her what's your problem!?

If someone creates some fake profile of Nataniele, go and tell something to those guys!

Besides, strictly speaking, i think these so called "private" pics are the only ones you should really post on blz, cause professional pics are copyrighted!! <_<

I don't see what the big deal is with posting her personal pictures. And she doesn't know about people stealing pictures from her new personal page, unless she goes to this site and find out.

I think this is very individual, but I like seeing personal pictures of models because I think it shows how they really are, you know.

And about that other thing.. if Nataniele already knows there are people pretending to be her, and she doesn't really care, then why do you?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...