Bellazon

Avril Lavigne
Thumbnail

K_L

• 1 month later...

Avril's Concert Tour is Coming!!!

Tickets go on sale 11/17/07 at 10:00 am Central Time.

Go to www.avrillavigne.com and join Crossbonez (Her Fanclub)

You will receive an Access Code to purchase tickets before the general public is able.

Sunday April 27th 2008 - Verizon Ampitheater - Selma, Tx - 15 minutes from my sister's house - I Am There!!! :D

I love her voice, and her band kicks ass! Plus, that girl can play the drums (my fav instrument) ! :wub:

I guess I was mistaken about having a front row seat. My ticket receipt says Orch/GA - GA1 - 12. I've been told that there are no floor seats at her concerts, just a huge crowd in front of the stage. I guess I'll be crammed in there with lots of younger fans. I don't really care, as long as I get to see her. Besides, she's got other fans who are as old as me. I've already met Uncle Bob and agingfan in her forum. :D

Avril will tour Canada and the U.S. until May. She will probably take a break, and then start a tour overseas. There's no definite news yet, so keep checking at www.avrillavigne.com for the latest news. I'll try to post stuff here whenever I know something. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Avril performed "Hot" tonight on the American Music Awards. She looked good, even though her shirt & skirt looked a bit goofy. She did a great job of singing live. The crowd seemed to love her. She was nominated for Top Female in Pop/Rock category, but Fergie won it. ;)