Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Yes indeed Claudiafan , Claudia is the best and she seems to be back!! Great to have so many pictures of her :flower:

I think we will see a great edtiorial and Cover for Marie Claire. Also Opel will start the next week and also Schwarzkopf will be very intersting. Think these campaign images will be stunning. :Angel: I think they will publish and launch this campaign begin of February.

Ah I see you have already posted the Barcelona link,  but I have added the pictures to have a single look! Thank you also for your kind words. We all love to keep this thread updated. She looks amazing and I think this dress is very beautiful and stylish. I wonder they choose such a robe for this Opel filming? Cant wait to see the first video or pictures out of it. :clap:

Hi Sheila!

Is true, so many news!!

I love all her new works: her new cover and I'm sure that the hair campaign and Opel ads it will be very cool and beautiful. She is eternal, I'm so happy.

But I think that some times we need to be critics... for example the  Rodenstock  campaign is not very good. The photoshop of the images is awful, She is beautifull and her poses are ok, but to me is a bad photographer's work. The concept, the light..sorry I dont like... When I saw the fashion films  I thought "Ohhh she is really beautiful!!!", and the light is perfect because has 70's atmosphere and magic, but the photos are without soul... It's much better the video than the photo campaign to me. 

When I saw the works in general of Adam Whitehead ( the photographer) , I could see good works... So I don't know what happened with his work with Claudia. But He had the best model in the world and on my opinion the shooting was bad... :cry2:

And What do you think also about it?:

Linda, Christy, Naomi and a lot of Fashion Icons has her Official Instagram, why Claudia not? She loves the 70'S style and polaroid concepts so is perfect for her. She doesn't need to show her presonal life, only her inspirations or things that she likes in a photo and I think this social media is perfect for her and for being  near her fans and press, or to show her new jobs or making of. 

Regards from Spain  :flower:  :flower:  :flower:

Really, you don´t like this Rodenstock campaign as much? I like these pictures, ok much photoshop but I think this is normal todays.

These pictures remember me at an editorial she has done 2011 in London, street wear look done for Self Service Frankreich Herbst/Winter 2011 by Angelo Pennetta. Have you seen all pictures out ot this Rodenstock campaign? Some of them are similar also different styles, street wear and sunglasses. The Video is fantastic that is true.

Hm difficult to say, but I never thought of the fact that Claudia has no Instagram, or wondered that she does not have. I would not await it from her. She is Claudia and I think she has not much intention to be online or have communication over such social networks. Ideed it would be great she would have her official instagram but I don´t think about it because I know her, it would not be her way to get in touch with her  fans.

Greatings from Germany!!! I love your fanpage!! It is fantastic and always updated.

Really, you don´t like this Rodenstock campaign as much? I like these pictures, ok much photoshop but I think this is normal todays.

These pictures remember me at an editorial she has done 2011 in London, street wear look done for Self Service Frankreich Herbst/Winter 2011 by Angelo Pennetta. Have you seen all pictures out ot this Rodenstock campaign? Some of them are similar also different styles, street wear and sunglasses. The Video is fantastic that is true.

Hm difficult to say, but I never thought of the fact that Claudia has no Instagram, or wondered that she does not have. I would not await it from her. She is Claudia and I think she has not much intention to be online or have communication over such social networks. Ideed it would be great she would have her official instagram but I don´t think about it because I know her, it would not be her way to get in touch with fans.

GREAT SUPER NEWS!!

:woot:  :woot:

TWO NEW COVERS!!

1-New photos and cover of Claudia for NET A PORTER dressing by Dolce Gabbana and spanish style by Nico Bustos  :wub2:

2-And all the BEAUTIFUL edit of Marie Claire, A GREAT SHOOTING starred by Claudia.

All at the Claudia Schiffer Top Model BLog:

http://claudiaschiffertopmodel.blogspot.com.es/2014/01/claudia-para-net-porter-y-el-reportaje.html

Simply amazing !! :wub2:  I have no words!! I love the Net A Porter Cover, the sexy video and layouts and also the Marie Claire UK edit (the second image posted ist my absolutly fave)  and also gorgeous cover.

She seems to be back better than ever. And also good news I red today in the Net A Porter interview, try to find also that she will come back with her own cashmere line, which she will buy for her own  from Iris v. Arnim, end of the year.

Thanks Kaos, Tito and Claudiafan for the updates. :flower:

Elle Germany is also celebrating "Claudia" for Net a Porter :

http://www.elle.de/fashion-cover-star-claudia-schiffer-fuer-the-edit-172008.html