Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Yes she is incredible in this shoot and again it shows her outraging talent also in those autentic strange shoots.

I really hope we see her again in an editorial. Miss her.

As you speak about talent, I would say that she's beautiful but not the most beautiful, other supermodels were even more (Cindy, Laetitia...), but in terms of talent, there is no competition, she's absolutely unequalled in front of a camera and on the runway!

I am happy that you like the scans and that I could make you a pleasure :flower: .

Indeed fantatic supermodel work. She gives so many different faces and I also think the one with the cigarette is fantatic, it is all

what Claudia normally not is. And indeed, as you now tell, I also think it might be the story from "Leaving Las Vegas", I also liked this dramatic film with Nicolas Cage and Elisabeth Shue very much! It was so sad that somebody trinks himself to death because no way out.

Sadly not very much better with my bad cold... but soon I hope.

Yes sheila and thanks again!! I hope you feels better as soon as possible!

Is true she has more than 1000 faces. She is the best supermodel and she represents all the woman in one:

-She can be a mother or a barbarella.

-Also B.Bardot, or a dark and gothic young girl and at the same time elegant or ugly.

She dosen't needs change her look or her hair. Her face is the most important and the most camaleonic ....She wants to create ART. Now she dosen't needs the fame, she only wants to do the best works in fashion industry. I love her , her cold and sweet beauty , her dramatic karma , and her unsurpassable career!

She has a beautiful photoshots , ads, etc... in 90's and now: for example de Mario Testino's cover for Vogue with "the mask"... It's a great and iconic cover, in fact her husband says that he loves this photoshot, and he used it on his film ;)

On this link the "Schiffer's instant" of his film. The big poster of claudia schiffer:

http://www.claudiasc...11-de-cine.html

I also love Claudia by Lindbergh, Herb Ritts, etc... or "the dark Claudia" by Liz collins or Emma Sumerton.

She is so perfect and is true, we need "news" about her life...

Great signs for 2013. First the pictures from OWS where leaving the private detalist in London. Indeed great winter outfit. Have you all seen, the pullover matches exactly in colour and pattern to the tiles at the entrance and way to the detalist. :woot:

And second the geat Loreal advertising image Lucien has posted. Thanks.

I really hope we see more from her the next weeks... good signs at all. :flower:

Go on Claudia!!