Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

I wish but sadly no...even her younger daughter Cosima Violet is older than Clementine in this photo....Would absolutely love to see recent candid photos of Claudia and her adorable children...they must be so big now....Where are you Claudia......Please come back!!!!! We your loyal fans miss you !!!!!

Thanks, but yes indeed, already posted and no new candids of Claudia since month. I think the last pictures published from her are from July 2012, at her Mallorca holiday. Since than, no single picture or publication with Claudia. Nothing... :no:

I don´t understand that there are no shopping pictures or family pictures out and about for dinner or something else in London, ok she still lives in Suffolk but she has also to go out of the house, or what happend to her? She is also missing at public events...For me it is very mysterious because also the press is very quiet around her. Nobody wonders from press people where the most stylish and beautiful model mum is. I really hope we see anything from her soon. :wave:

Thanks, but yes indeed, already posted and no new candids of Claudia since month. I think the last pictures published from her are from July 2012, at her Mallorca holiday. Since than, no single picture or publication with Claudia. Nothing...

I don´t understand that there are no shopping pictures or family pictures out and about for dinner or something else in London, ok she still lives in Suffolk but she has also to go out of the house, or what happened to her? She is also missing at public events...For me it is very mysterious because also the press is very quiet around her. Nobody wonders from press people where the most stylish and beautiful model mum is. I really hope we see anything from her soon.

Thanks, but yes indeed, already posted and no new candids of Claudia since month. I think the last pictures published from her are from July 2012, at her Mallorca holiday. Since than, no single picture or publication with Claudia. Nothing...

I don´t understand that there are no shopping pictures or family pictures out and about for dinner or something else in London, ok she still lives in Suffolk but she has also to go out of the house, or what happened to her? She is also missing at public events...For me it is very mysterious because also the press is very quiet around her. Nobody wonders from press people where the most stylish and beautiful model mum is. I really hope we see anything from her soon.

Indeed very strange! Among all the celebs I follow (50+), she's the only one to have disappeared for such along time in 2012. I found more than 3,000 pics of her in 2009, 2010 and 2011 but only 200 in 2002 and ZERO from early July. Frankly speaking, how can we explain that such a communicative person (we had news from her about everything, even sometimes about minor details) who is so charismatic and so dynamic (appearing in many events, promoting many products and in particular her own cloth line) can suddenly completely disappear like this? For sure early 2012, she took a lot of distance with the media, showing up for a few candids here and there and accepting the Guess event only, since it was already planned for long. But now, she's nowhere to be seen and that doesn't match with her personality. Can you really think that she's just taking care of her kids (she had already 2, so I don't think that the youngest girl makes much difference)? If so, why didn't she explain to the media that she needs to take a break from the social life? Instead we have absolutely nothing and I can't help worrying about potential reasons and I'm probably not the only one. Of course, among the potential problems which could justify such retirement, there are many options but I don't want to think about it develop them. The only way for her to make her numerous fans a bit more comfortable would be some interview with a media explaining that she needed some break; she can bring so much to the fashion world that we would regret it, but at least we would know it. Or we can dream about a big come-back, that's the most optimistic hope but again, I'm more inclined to think the opposite way and it makes me sad, same as you Sheila and many others.

Thank you OWS for these great images from Cromos! never seen that.

She looks so nice and beautiful. She has done so many outraging things. And again it shows how much she is missing! :cry:

As Plastikitten posts it is not understandable why she disappeared from fashion szene and from public life....I cannot find a plausible reason only bad ones. :blush:

I think most effective would be if someone here who is more involved with fashion, a fotographer or a person who works for a fashion magazine or other connections available would ask the agents instead one of the "normal" fans here!?

Dont know if someone could do that? I think this will be more effective to get a true answer on our questions.

It would be very interesting to get an information about her status.

In Paris was the SS Chanel HC show and Karl has his 30 anniversary as Chanel Designer, Ines, Stella, Laetitia and Diane were there to honour him but again Claudia, his long yeared loved muse was missing.....