Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

It’s all happening in Cannes at the moment and L’Oreal are celebrating 15 years as the official Make-Up Artist for the Cannes Film Festival by bringing us their new L’Or Electric collection.

L’Oreal say: The L’Or Electric Collection is inspired by the vivacity of the Eighties. Post-Modernism, Studio 54, neon, fluorescent colours and electric music.

To create this vibrant collection, technology has fused acid bright colours with shocks of metallic pigment, to a truly stunning effect. Choose from a selection of Color Infallible eyeshadows; Color Riche Lipsticks; or Color Rich Nails in fluro, glossy colours.

They’ve made up three models to show off the collection: Claudia Schiffer; Bianca Balti and Doutzen Kroes.

These aren’t new products as we’ve seen them before but the colour combinations show us a new way to wear and experiment with the palette.

Claudia is my favourite – I love the bright orange lipstick but I’m also loving Doutzen’s very sexy secretary look. The brights really pop (to use a beauty cliche) and the looks are fab. We might not be in Cannes – so we definitely need something to wake us up and at least pretend it’s nearly summer!

post-23068-0-90750000-1338018495_thumb.j

Anyone knows when this was taken? ;)

She had this hairstyle from spring 2009 to end of 2010 and it seems that she looks a bit pregnant so I guess this photo dates from early 2010 but I can't find any other pic from this event. The other otion would be in 2004. Sheila, please help us!

Cheers

Anyone knows when this was taken? ;)

She had this hairstyle from spring 2009 to end of 2010 and it seems that she looks a bit pregnant so I guess this photo dates from early 2010 but I can't find any other pic from this event. The other otion would be in 2004. Sheila, please help us!

Cheers

Hi, I also have taken a look in my press collection. A similar haircut she had also in her pregnancy with Caspar 2002 (the pony and little bit shorter light blonde hair), and I have found a picture, but not in this dress and event, it is dated september 2002, possilbe this might be within her first pregnancy around this date, but I don´t know the event where she was at. But it also might be her second pregnancy, 2004. There she had also shorter hair and a little pony, but it looks not like this first picture. I think it is around fall 2002.

But I don´t think it is a picture out of her third pregnancy with Cosima. I tenderer to fall 2002, pregnant with Caspar. But not for sure.

:wave: Sheila

OMG she is incredilbe. I would love to have some of the sequences as editorial or something else, especially the

szenes at the balcony in the black pantsuit. She is the most beautyful model I have ever seen. Simply Perfect!!

Thanks god for Claudia.

I miss some of the Guess szenes as advertising, they are in catalogue but never seen in print. So the szene dancing

in white minidress with the smart guys. I hope to find one time.

Thanks Lucien :ddr: