Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

The first three pics are from 10-1989 TEMPO DEUTSCH (in fact, from a photoshoot that first edited there), the other two are Dom Perignon ads 2007 in good quality, and the last one from SKY Mag 4-1990 but it's a repost.. :wave:

post-9023-1311703333_thumb.jpg

post-9023-1311703361_thumb.jpg

post-9023-1311703386_thumb.jpg

post-9023-1311703438_thumb.jpg

post-9023-1311703560_thumb.jpg

post-9023-1311703596_thumb.jpg

post-9023-1311703632_thumb.jpg

I Claudia

Fotograf Andreas Sjödin

Magazin von Net-a-Porter

Claudia models her own cashmere collection.

I think this would be a great edit for Elle or Vogue, Bazaar etc.

Sadly no good quality here.... possibly someone finds in better condition or HQ

post-23068-1312100262_thumb.jpg

post-23068-1312100268_thumb.jpg

post-23068-1312100274_thumb.jpg

post-23068-1312100280_thumb.jpg

post-23068-1312100287_thumb.jpg

Is this Claudia Schiffer's 1 and a half year old baby DAUGHTER Cosima Violet ??????

Dressed like a BOY/Looks like a BOY....

I am sorry but this little TODDLER BOY does not look even the slightest like Claudia's beautiful little DAUGHTER Cosima Violet ...Yes the child is absolutely adorable and YES he/she has Schiffer's startlingly bright blonde hair and is clutching Claudia's hand and Claudia's husband Matthew Vaughn is in the photogrhaph as well but this child looks SOOOOOOOOOO much like a little boy...

The child is also dressed in classic boy's clothes as well...She/he DEFINITELY LOOKS like A BIOLOGICAL child of Claudia...but he has distinct male features...maybe he is the son of Claudia's brothers Heinz/Stefan or sister Ann-Carolin....

Please do NOT tell me that Claudia has the same Shiloh disorder where like Angelina Jolie she is ONLY dressing her child in boy's clothes because with Clementine we only see in very very girly frilly expesive designer dresses in shades of pink and red !!Even in this photo set Clementine is dressed in girly pink/peach coloured dress !!!

If this is NOT Cosima....then where is Baby Cosima Violet....it's ALMOST 1 and a half years since she was born and we have seen her only on 5 separate occasions..

When Caspar and Clementine were infants/babies Claudia was photographed by the paparazzi ALL THE TIME carrying them and HAPPY to be photographed but with Cosima we NEVER EVER see her...Claudia is out all the time with the older children on the "school run" in Notting Hill/London but there are NO SIGHTINGS of Cosima...........

Photo link.........Thank You Model Candids....Thank You....

Claudia Schiffer out in Hamburg with her husband and kids

http://modelcandids.com/2011/08/claudia-sc...sband-and-kids/

post-15482-1312558618_thumb.jpg

and out of a further german mag around 1994:

Miss Sheila,

You are absolutely extraordinary.....PURE GENIUS ....Thank You Thank You Thank You Sheila.....Thank You SO VERY MUCH for uploading beautiful photo scans of Claudia Schiffer when she was a little baby/toddler/little girl.....

Claudia was absolutely beautiful and positively angelic...I wish she never ever grew up and stayed the same....Little Clementien LOOKS just like her mommy....Adorable...

Thanks again Sheila and please please PLEASE post more pics of Claudia when she was a child.....You and Lucien are The BEST and I LOVE your website About Claudia ...it is THE BEST Claudia Schiffer website in the whole wide web.....Bravo and Three Cheers to you both ....

German Bunte 1994

she gives a private View

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow......Super duper job Sheila...You are absolutely amazing and certainly you have outdone yourself with pure awesomeness.....Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much......Claudia is soooooooooooo beautiful.....I LOVE LOVE LOVE these photos...esp the one where she is sitting with all her nursery school friends in Rhenberg wearing a little plain white sweater........she is beautiful beyond belief....I WISH I had a little girl who looks just like her ( My hubby and I have 3 naughty little boys :0))

Thank You Sheila again.....Thank You........................

Please please please continue to post more pics of Claudia when she was a child.......

Thanks again and wish you all the very best.....Bravo Sheila..........