Bellazon

Cristina Dumitru
Thumbnail

conflagrated

Interview for Maxim UK

dumitru1280x960kt5.th.jpg

Congratulations, Cristina! Are all Romanian girls as fit as you?

Romanian girls are famous for their beauty. I was lucky to win because when I looked at the Maxim Romania website they were all gorgeous.

Is there actually anything to do in Romania?

Yeah, there is in Bucharest, where I’m from. Dracula’s castle’s worth seeing, but if that didn’t interest you, I’d just take you to the pub.

Are you a bit of a wild child?

Not really. I love partying with my friends, but I make sure I find plenty of time to relax, too.

How can guys impress you?

They have to be intelligent, smart and funny. They’ve got to be able to make me laugh! If they’re good looking, that’s even better!

What’s your sexiest feature?

Probably my height. I’m very tall and pretty slim – which is a big advantage in the modelling world.

Got any embarrassing stories?

I was swimming in the Black Sea, in Romania, and a big wave came in and took off my bikini top. I got out of the water, and I couldn’t understand why all the guys were looking at me. It was very embarrassing.

What’s the best thing about being Miss Maxim 2006?

Loads of great things have happened to me since I won. I’ve been in the press in Romania, I was on the Maxim Romania cover and I’ve been on holiday to the Dominican Republic. My advice for any girls out there is to enter next year’s competition – it’s a fantastic experience!

erinnass7bighi2.th.jpgerinnass6bigba1.th.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...