Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

Casillas doubtful for Madrid's first match of the season

MADRID, Spain: Goalkeeper Iker Casillas is doubtful for the opening game of Real Madrid's Spanish league title defense this weekend.

Casillas damaged his right knee in a collision with teammate Cesc Fabregas during training with the Spanish national team on Monday, forcing him out of Wednesday's friendly against Greece in Thessaloniki.

"It's not too serious but it will rule him out for between four and six days," the national team's doctor, Genaro Borras was quoted as saying by sports daily Marca on Tuesday.

Madrid kicks off the league season against crosstown rival Atletico at Santiago Bernabeu stadium on Saturday in Bernd Schuster's first league match in charge of the team.

If Casillas is unavailable, Madrid's offseason signing from Liverpool, Jerzy Dudek, would be in line for his Spanish league debut.

Iker seems to be a bad boy these days, he has one of the most beautiful girls in the world as his girlfriend but he can't keep his hands off other chicks??? :no: :shock: :blush:

12.jpg

I know who is she. That's Amaia Salamanca - actress :/

Here is Eva:

post-5280-0-1445992336-37531_thumb.jpg

And her:

post-5280-1188150117_thumb.jpg

post-5280-1188150340_thumb.jpg

post-5280-1188150385_thumb.jpg

post-5280-1188150416_thumb.jpg

post-5280-1188150444_thumb.jpg

post-5280-1188150485_thumb.jpg

post-5280-1188150510_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

SEVILLA 2: Palop; Alves, Fazio (Mosquera, min.34), Dragutinovic, Crespo (Diego Capel, min.41); Poulsen, Keita, Navas, Adriano; Luis Fabiano (Renato, min.77) and Kanouté.

REAL MADRID 0: Casillas; Ramos, Cannavaro, Metzelder, Marcelo; Diarra, Gago (Torres, min.56), Robinho, Guti; Raúl (Balboa, min.70) and Van Nistelrooy (Baptista, min.80).

REFEREE: Alfonso Álvarez Izquierdo. Booked Dani Alves (min.30), Keita (min.40), Robinho (min. 47), Casillas (min.51), Raúl (min.58), Capel (min.63), Diarra (min.75) and Guti (min.85). Sent off Sergio Ramos (min.51).

GOALS:

1-0 (min.20): Keita finds the right corner of the net from outside the box.

2-0 (min.21): Luis Fabiano capitalizes on a Casillas deflection.

NOTES: Matchday 11 of La Liga played at Sánchez Pizjuán Stadium. Attendance: 45,000.

Iker Casillas to Marca

"Winning the Balon d'Or is harder than winning the Euro with Spain"

In an interview with sports daily Marca, Iker Casillas claims to have little doubt that he'll end his footballing career playing for Real Madrid.

They're going to name a street after you at this rate, but where?

(Laughs) Hey, having a street named after you only happens when you're no longer here! Perhaps in Mostoles, and I hope its discreet. I'm all about discretion.

Do you dare say that you'll be playing for Real Madrid when you hang up your boots?

Without a doubt, but I wouldn't mind playing in the MLS for a while so that one day if I have a kid he can learn English.

What do you do that would let us know that you're comfortable during a match?

It's bad when you see me talk a lot. That means I am nervous and that I don't know where to stand. If I'm quiet it means that I am very focused.

Do you ever ask yourself how you make some of the saves you do?

Quite often. Sometimes they shoot from up close and I save it with my ear, or sometimes they shoot from 40 metres out and I tell myself, "Boy, am I going to mess up." But what I don't like is when I get into the dressing room and get all buttered up. It's embarrassing, especially with a teammate at my side.

A goalkeeper is synonymous of courage.

I may be a bit of a coward when it comes to some things such as final decisions. It's hard for me. Although I do have my own ideas, I always go along with what others say so I don't offend them.

Where would you be had you stayed in school?

I thought about studying Business. I could have also been a policeman because I always hung out with my cousin who was one.

Still have long football talks with your dad?

Less now because I don't live at home, but we always find time when we're together.

What's harder: Winning the Balon d'Or or the Euro with Spain?

Give me the Balon d'Or.

Tell Schuster not to compare Madrid with Federer. He's lost two straight to Nalbaldian.

But he's still number one in the world, right? It's a shame it's not Nadal.

What would you ask Schuster if you were a reporter?

If he would coach Barça after coaching Madrid.

And Rijkaard?

I'd ask how he dealt with the pressure during his first year. I felt sorry for him when I saw him during Cup matches. But look what he's done since!

Raúl?

How he holds up, especially after a match that he didn't perform well in.

And now Iker.

Too hard! I'd ask if he would rather coach Real Madrid or be its President.

And your answer would be?

I would like to, but only by starting from the bottom. Who knows?! Whatever comes up because I would also like to be a television commentator.

The nicest stadium you've played in?

The Bernabéu, but I did enjoy the old Wembley when I played with the Under-15 squad.

I thought you were going to say the Camp Nou.

It's a great stadium; a lot more open than the Bernabéu.

Olimpiacos vs. Real Madrid

Goalkeepers: Casillas, Codina

Defenders: Sergio Ramos, Marcelo, Heinze, Pepe, Cannavaro, Torres

Midfielders: Gago, Drenthe, Balboa, Sneijder, Robinho, Diarra

Forwards: Soldado, Saviola, Baptista, Van Nistelrooy, Raúl.

0- OLYMPIACOS: Nikopolidis; Pantos, Zewlakow, Julio César (Mendrinos, 73’), Raúl Bravo (Archubi, min.52); Galletti, Patsatzoglou, Djordjevic, Stoltidis, Lualua; Kovacevic (Konstantonou, 79’).

0- REAL MADRID: Casillas; Ramos, Cannavaro, Heinze, Marcelo; Robinho (Saviola, 82’), Diarra, Gago, Sneijder; Van Nistelrooy and Raúl (Balboa, 82’).

REFEREE: Lubos Michel. Booked Casillas (min.9), Ramos (min.14), Djordjevic (min.43), Pantos (min.70).

NOTES: Matchday 4 of Group C in the Champions League played at Georgios Karaiskakis Stadium. Attendance: 53,000.

Ramos Will Be Here For Ten Years - Casillas

Iker Casillas has stated that Sergio Ramos will stay at Real Madrid after reports suggested that AC Milan had targetted the influential defender.

The Spanish international keeper believes that his team-mate loves playing for Los Merengues and can see him playing for the club for the next ten years.

Ramos is said to have attracted the attention of Milan, but the €150m buy-out clause in his contract may yet see any deal just become another rumour that comes and goes.

"Sergio is really in touch with Madrid and is very comfortable at this club," Casillas told Radio Marca.

"Sergio is a truly great player and he shows that every season.

"He is a great person and a great team-mate and I am happy he is doing so well."

Former Madrid sporting director, Arrigo Sacchi, stated that he believes Ramos could become the new Paolo Maldini, but Casillas disagrees.

"They are different types of player," he continued.

"But it is obvious that Sergio is going to give the fans plenty to shout about and is going to be a regular for Madrid and the Spanish national team for the next decade."