Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

NO NO NONONO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry: now i seriusly gone cry...i loved them togehter...they were so cute and in love.... :cry::cry: well i guess i ahve al the images to look at and remember the cutest couple in the world....i wonder what happened..they had moved in togehter....they looked happy after el classico two days ago....they just celebrated a year togheter and looked so happy....i dont wanna bealive it.... i just cant...i am gone pretend they are still togehter sins there is no official statement nor anything proving it is over, but if it ture then i am gone be so sad and :cry::cry::cry: i am the only one that actually loved them...everybody else just wanted them to split.... :cry:

ALGUNAS DE LAS BROMAS Y CURIOSIDADES QUE NOS DEJA EL BARÇA-MADRID

NO NO NONONO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry: now i seriusly gone cry...i loved them togehter...they were so cute and in love.... :cry::cry: well i guess i ahve al the images to look at and remember the cutest couple in the world....i wonder what happened..they had moved in togehter....they looked happy after el classico two days ago....they just celebrated a year togheter and looked so happy....i dont wanna bealive it.... i just cant...i am gone pretend they are still togehter sins there is no official statement nor anything proving it is over, but if it ture then i am gone be so sad and :cry::cry::cry: i am the only one that actually loved them...everybody else just wanted them to split.... :cry:

ALGUNAS DE LAS BROMAS Y CURIOSIDADES QUE NOS DEJA EL BARÇA-MADRID

But Iker can not have done that to her, not sins the monday night, it was her birthday yesterday....he is not that mean and hurtful to dump her on her own birthday and we saw them on monday night out togehter, he looked happy with her, look at 1:14 you see him smiling at her caresing her cheek. I think that blog page that still gives no references and has a reputation to speculate and give out falce news... and there is no other page wirting about it, google iker casillas rompe con Sara carbonero, there are soly two that matches, one from may when they had a smaler cris and then there is the page that was refered to here before..so maybe they are not over. Unless Iker is a real ass... i hope he is not

iker & sara are like frank lampard (chelsea) & christine bleakley...

people just can't stand seeing them together and on the news all the time anymore. i guess we've all had enough of these 2, paps! you could give them and us a break now!!

btw, sara's ass is awful! her behind looks too bad in those jeans (4 posts before). iker's ass is soooooooooooooo much better! and he's a man... come on!

1 more thing: didn't he stop when the man with the baby on his arms asked him for a photo? if so, that's a shame! ballers used to be more humble and kind to their fans a while ago...

RM: Casillas Trained on His Own at Valdebebas

Iker Casillas had a busy day on Thursday. The Real Madrid and Spain captain travelled to Zurich in the morning to support the Spanish-Portuguese bid to host the 2018 World Cup alongside former Real Madrid team-mate Luis Figo. He then returned to Madrid and trained on his own with goalkeeper coach Silvinio Louro at Real Madrid City.

The session lasted 45 minutes and was divided into two parts. The first consisted on warm-up exercises and sprinting series in an obstacle course. The second half put Casillas’ reflexes to the test with several shots on target.

post-40605-0-1445991311-62061_thumb.jpg post-40605-0-1445991311-62753_thumb.jpg th_67e441109230248.jpg/monthly_12_2010/post-40605-0-1445991311-63427_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="2420043" alt="post-40605-0-1445991311-63427_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="64.08">

At the FIFA headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, Thursday, Dec.2, 2010.

Iker Casillas, Del Bosque along with Luis Figo, Fernando Hierro, Emilio Butragueno and Eusebio and the Prime Ministers of the respective countries, Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero of Spain and Jose Socrates of Portugal are currently in Zurich supporting the Iberian bid.

Iker Casillas: “There are high hopes because I think we have every chance due to our organisational capacity and infrastructure. The decision will be between Russia and our candidacy.”

Del Bosque: “We must believe that we can achieve it.”

th_3517f6109231562.jpg/monthly_12_2010/post-40605-0-1445991312-26153_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="2420053" alt="post-40605-0-1445991312-26153_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="65.63"> post-40605-0-1445991312-27177_thumb.jpg post-40605-0-1445991312-27692_thumb.jpg post-40605-0-1445991312-29594_thumb.jpg