Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

Iker is a GREAT goalkeeper! I think he's the most talented in football world! I was really impress by his professional skills on Euro 2008! He was (and he is)) absolutely AMAZING!

And Iker's very beautiful man :blush:

Iker is a GREAT goalkeeper! I think he's the most talented in football world! I was really impress by his professional skills on Euro 2008! He was (and he is)) absolutely AMAZING!

And Iker's very beautiful man :blush:

Rumours are flying that Eva is dating Spanish bullfighter Cayetano Rivera Ordonez (legendary family of bullfighters)

http://www.bew.com.pl/Main.aspx?basket=1&a...LastPhotos.aspx

I don't really think I believe it but who knows after Iker has played games with her for so long, maybe she has decided to upgrade :laugh: but Cayetano is one of those discreet playboys. He looks very genuine but there's a playboy look about him. Just know that his the most loved bullfighter in Spain right now.

There is this gossip show on tv in Spain (tve), I don't know the name of it but my friend watched it yesterday or the day before and she said they reported Eva was seen in a disco with some famous Spanish torreador (they mentioned the name but I am not familiar with torreadors so I forgot). Anyway they said it was rumored they had an affair or something.

It's all gossip though. I just thought I'd share. I have no idea if she's still with Iker. She was in Innsbruck but wasn't at the celebration dinner after the guys returned to Spain. It's all weird with those 2.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...