Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

Hi chicas :wave:

I've never posted here b4 so I'm a little shy :blush: but I was just wondering if U really think their getting married? Iker seems to be so rational and well thought out that something like this doesn't make any sense... I know I'm jealous... :blah: but I just get a bad feeling in my stomach everytime I see her. I don't like her very much she doesn't seem genuine....

I've never posted here b4 so I'm a little shy :blush: but I was just wondering if U really think their getting married? Iker seems to be so rational and well thought out that something like this doesn't make any sense... I know I'm jealous... :blah: but I just get a bad feeling in my stomach everytime I see her. I don't like her very much she doesn't seem genuine....

i dont think theyll settle down so early,remember eva??

She was with him for many years but they never got close to marraige,but maybe Iker wants to settle now that he's getting old,he's 29 and shud get married...

hello. You're my new friend ! :hug:

No Sara this time ;)

post-6374-0-1445990857-63773_thumb.jpg th_4a595688972312.jpg/monthly_07_2010/post-6374-0-1445990857-65701_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="2408673" alt="post-6374-0-1445990857-65701_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="150.15"> post-6374-0-1445990857-69863_thumb.jpg 78953a88972365.jpg

Thanks for the pics.

I'm always really curious as too how much stuff Iker needs to carry with him that would make him need to always have a bag. I mean I'm a girl and still most of the time I just carry stuff in my pocket instead of carrying a purse. :laugh: I guess I'll have to leave it as one of life's mysteries.