Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

Iker Casillas: «We yet have not realised, that have achieved»

The goalkeeper of a Spanish national team of Iker Casillas has declared that the Spanish football players still should realise that fact that they became world champions, and admitted that tests stronger emotions, than after a victory for Euro-2008.

«It is the historical moment for the Spanish football. We, football players, still even up to the end have not realised, what we have achieved is how much important. I think, only in due course to us comprehension of will come that we have made.

I completely not sacred, am simple at me a wide experience of the important matches. The talent plus support native and friends – and here I is absolutely happy. We dreamt of it since the childhood. Certainly, it is much more joyful moment than when we have won the European championship. Now we world champions.

It was uneasy, but fortunately we have managed to win. We have deserved this victory. Behind almost 50 days of limiting concentration that in itself uneasy also helps to understand, we have made what work ».

The Evening Standard.