Bellazon

Isla Fisher
Thumbnail

Compassionate_Conservative

• 2 weeks later...

Isla Fisher & Olive Arrive In NYC

Actress Isla Fisher and her 1-year-old daughter Olive arrived at JFK International on Monday. The adorable mother-daughter duo made their way through the terminal, with Olive taking a few steps, before mom picked her up.

Yesterday, while Isla was out promoting her newest flick Confessions of a Shopaholic in The Big Apple, Olive was spotted out for a walk with her nanny.

Dad is Isla’s main squeeze, Borat’s Sacha Baron Cohen.

February 2 & 5, 2009

0000vv5.th.jpg000nn1.th.jpg26672493ou9.th.jpg

Isla Fisher: Some Bunny Loves Me!

The Confessions of a Shopaholic star Isla Fisher and her adorable 1-year-old daughter Olive Cohen did some shopping at a toy store in NYC on Monday.

Fisher, 33, was happy she lost her baby weight while filming the romantic comedy saying, “Jerry Bruckheimer, the ‘Confessions…’ producer, hired a personal trainer to help me get rid of the 60lb I put on during pregnancy.” However in the end she attributes it to her “good genes.”

Confessions of a Shopaholic opens in theaters on February 13th.

February 9, 2009

45071785qr4.th.jpg17217724wh3.th.jpg39116717pt4.th.jpg98417741mr1.th.jpg

Olive Cohen Is A Pink Bundle Of Joy

One-year-old Olive Cohen looked adorable (and cozy) in pink alongside her mother Isla Fisher as they stolled in Central Park. The mother-daughter duo had a playdate in Central Park before they went for a walk in chilly NYC. Dad is Isla’s fiance, Sacha Baron Cohen (a.k.a. Borat).

96983844jk0.th.jpg12630445bo2.th.jpg20599082us2.th.jpg22889670sh2.th.jpg