Bellazon

ChilaX People

[solo]

yeah i remember you Meryl...miss josie fan.  good to see you here.

yup.. thx. =) great site btw.. was quite overwhelmed by the loss of chilax.com .. still qute sad that the people are split up into the various diff forums that sprang up.... anyway i'm getting used to the site now.. initially i didn't know how to use it.. was quite frustrating as i only visited chilax.com and was used to the old format. ahh.. i miss chilax. anyway.. great to see all the old chilaxers here.. esp the Josie fans.. =)

I come back from my vacation and find out that my favorite site is no more. And that all the pictures I saved are no more because I somehow got a virus while I was away and have to reformat everything. This is not what I wanted for christmas...................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

If anyone has the backup of chilaX then please PM me.

A lot of the links are broken in that site. Doesn't anyone have a site-rip or an archive of their site. That would be very helpful to all of us especially to the person who had to reformat his hard drive. Poor soul.