Bellazon

Megan Ewing

actualy what i was trying to tell is that its ppls fault..they should stop accpeting thir numbers stop paying them for stupid things ...why they get fooled by them in the name of models..ok fine we all like and adore models but they are not our lives they dont pay for our livings why we are so carzy after them that ppl like justin or Miss Ibella take advantage of our weakeness...actualy we encourage them thats what i was trying to tell...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We probably do. Which is why I try to keep a level head in it, realize that this is nowhere near my life, and don't allow myself to be fooled. It took poor Megan months to get a hold of me because I wouldn't have anything to do with people saying they were her :laugh:

You're welcome Zara, you're great too!

^ :hug:  :)

And Congratulations for Megan's OFFICIAL site :flower:

I have only one wish thats i want to see Megan as a guess model once again she is so lovely..i think noone can even come close to Megan as far Guess work is concern :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I want her to go on to bigger and better things myself! Besides, unfortunately, I don't think Guess reuses its models... :ninja:

Anyway, Megan mentioned in an email that one of her dreams was to be a Covergirl... I hope she achieves it! She'd be miles better than the fugly "models" that Tyra Bank's tv shows have made into Covergirls anyway. :laugh:

Here are some companies that I think Megan would be great for:

1. Covergirl. Well, that's her preference. :wub:

2. Ralph Lauren. She has that gorgeous all-American look that's perfect for it.

3. Tommy Hilfiger. Ditto, though it's less prestigious.

4. Victoria's Secret. I want to see her in the runway show! :p

5. Bebe. It's a lot like Guess, but sexier and less stuck in the 80s at this point. ;)

^ :hug:  :)

And Congratulations for Megan's OFFICIAL site :flower:

I have only one wish thats i want to see Megan as a guess model once again she is so lovely..i think noone can even come close to Megan as far Guess work is concern :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

5. Bebe. It's a lot like Guess, but sexier and less stuck in the 80s at this point. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:angry: :trout:

:angry:  :trout:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh:

You have to admit, though, that Guess has been going crazy with the big-hair, tacked-on-makeup, animal-print look lately though. ;) I mean, I know it's a trend but... the 80s were like the decade that good taste forgot. Good lord, why do companies keep trying to resurrect it?! :blush:

At least their model selection has gotten A LOT better lately. Bree is miles and miles ahead of Paris Hilton ( :yuckky: ), even though I think Guess covers up her natural beauty with makeup too much.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the hell i know, i just go with the flow....and i get whats in, well actually i try to stay ahead of whats in, im like already getting ready for the spring season :blush:

i cant speak on behalf of guess but they are doing what they think is best for them....they dont care if people agree with their choices or not....although i admit i complained about paris a lot....i was happy they got rid of her....and they got decent mens clothing and some cute girls stuff too...yes i check out the girls stuff as well, i have to make sure they got good stuff in case my cousin wants anything then god help me. :(

only reason i think they used her was because she was very much "in" at the time and the thing is, that season their clothing sucked too...i wasnt like much....the only thing i got that season from guess other than my normal jeans was a tshirt that said brazilian nanny :evil:

but this season they are cranking out some good stuff....Neo = Guess freak, they know me at 2 guess stores within a 30 mile radius and they fight for my money!

only reason i think they used her was because she was very much "in" at the time and the thing is, that season their clothing sucked too...i wasnt like much....the only thing i got that season from guess other than my normal jeans was a tshirt that said brazilian nanny  :evil:

but this season they are cranking out some good stuff....Neo = Guess freak, they know me at 2 guess stores within a 30 mile radius and they fight for my money!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh: Wow, no store ever got so excited about me! I don't know if I should be jealous or what. ;)

And yeah, I actually read a few articles back when the first Paris ads came out saying that Guess actually got a BIG boost from Paris' ad campaigns cause all the silly teenies that LURVED her had to go out and buy Guess stuff to look like her. Like she actually goes and wears Guess in her everyday life. :blink: But of course, Megan was modeling during the 2001 and 2002... after the world trade center bombings, there was HUGE dip in spending by US consumers so I'm not sure if things really improved because of PARIS or just because people starting spending more overall...

only reason i think they used her was because she was very much "in" at the time and the thing is, that season their clothing sucked too...i wasnt like much....the only thing i got that season from guess other than my normal jeans was a tshirt that said brazilian nanny  :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh: Wow, no store ever got so excited about me! I don't know if I should be jealous or what. ;)

And yeah, I actually read a few articles back when the first Paris ads came out saying that Guess actually got a BIG boost from Paris' ad campaigns cause all the silly teenies that LURVED her had to go out and buy Guess stuff to look like her. Like she actually goes and wears Guess in her everyday life. :blink: But of course, Megan was modeling during the 2001 and 2002... after the world trade center bombings, there was HUGE dip in spending by US consumers so I'm not sure if things really improved because of PARIS or just because people starting spending more overall...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they didnt get a big boost from me thought, i was in there saying bring adriana and megan back! get rid of slut and they had the nerve to say paris is better than adriana...i said do you even know who adriana is? they said no, i said ok shut up!

OMG!!!...you are so much like me yay!!!..you belong to a country wich is very close where i live...plus i have so many good bengali friends :heart:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, cool, Zara where are you from? Though I have to admit, I haven't been to the ol' "homeland" for a quite a long time... :ninja:

they didnt get a big boost from me thought, i was in there saying bring adriana and megan back! get rid of slut and they had the nerve to say paris is better than adriana...i said do you even know who adriana is? they said no, i said ok shut up!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WTF the ppl at Guess didn't know who Adriana or Megan were? They didn't remember the mods who had been all over Guess for YEARS before Paris came in? :o

WTF? Is the force of Paris' skankiness so potent it wiped out all the memory of prettier people from their minds?! :ninja:

and i reminded them who they are by showing adriana's picture on my blackberry and they said paris is better....so i paid for my stuff and walked out storming....they had this cute shirt that i just had to have and i bought two sets of jeans that day....but that was all that i bought that season. :blush:

and i reminded them who they are by showing adriana's picture on my blackberry and they said paris is better....so i paid for my stuff and walked out storming....they had this cute shirt that i just had to have and i bought two sets of jeans that day....but that was all that i bought that season. :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would have told them that they didn't deserve my money and stormed out! How can people with such bad taste actually work in the fashion industry?! :yuckky: But then, I STILL get my mom to do most of my shopping because I HATE all stores. That's what comes from working in one for too long! :p

i so sounded gay when i said that cute shirt that i just had to have :(

oh wait i didnt get that shirt, i got it a month later so i could wear it for my grandparents 50th ann....it was the jeans, i needed jeans and i got two jeans....but yeah i was very upset.....bastards