Bellazon

Megan Ewing

i'm happy she is thinking about to start work again :fun:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

goodness me too! but I will understand if she doesn't

She said that the reason she started thinking of working again was because of all of us! She said we're giving her the motivation, she never realized she was missed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awww! She's lovely!

It just feels so good to know that she appreciates us and that we motivate her and all!

lol, when you think about how much we've worried, how excited we got over absolutely any kind of the slightest info we could get about her...

Aye she was missed so so much. I don't think she has any idea how many people saw her in that Lenny Kravitz video and found her the most gorgeous girl in the world but didn't know who she was! And I remember back in the day when I went to high school in Germany there were her Skiny ads in some magazine and a couple of friends of mine just sat there durin lunch break admirin her!

She also seems like such a warm and kind person!

By the way, thank you so much Trimalynn for passing on our e-mails to her! You're fab!!! :heart:

Thanks! ...Can I also put it up on TheFashionSpot and World Fashion Tour? There are Megan fans there too that I'm sure will be thrilled. :fun:

And in any case, here's the mini-interview I had with Megan! :wub: I cleaned up the spelling and grammer and punctuaion a bit... but her answers are definitely all hers!

1. How did you get started in modeling? I know this seems like a silly question because you've probably answered it a hundred time in interviews-- but I