Bellazon

Megan Ewing

i'm happy she is thinking about to start work again :fun:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

goodness me too! but I will understand if she doesn't

She said that the reason she started thinking of working again was because of all of us! She said we're giving her the motivation, she never realized she was missed.

hi funnyfan :wave:

i just saw her pics she is looking sooooo gorgoues w/o makeup and she have such a lovley son :wub:

ok now lemme tell how i have become MeGAN'S fan well bcoz of the song of Lenny Kravitz "belive in me"..this song is one of my all time fav but i never knew that the girl in the vid is nonother than Megan :heart: ..always used to wonder who she is.. so just few days back i was watching the vid and when i saw her i was like OMG this is MEgan.. :laugh:

anyway she is realy beauty and have become one of my fav model :wub: ..i'm happy she is thinking about to start work again :fun:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Zara! Glad to see that you decided to join us at Bellazon! :wave: Hope you enjoy talking to us here. :blush:

Wow, I love the 4th and 5th ones especially, Justin! It's very pop art, very Andy Warhol. And the first one makes me think that Megan could make a GREAT Mystique in the X-Men movies. :p

And yes, where did you find the cute 5th pic from? :o Any bigger ones floating around? ;)

Wow, I love the 4th and 5th ones especially, Justin! It's very pop art, very Andy Warhol. And the first one makes me think that Megan could make a GREAT Mystique in the X-Men movies.  :p

And yes, where did you find the cute 5th pic from?  :o Any bigger ones floating around?  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my friend chad meihuizen had it he partied with megan when she was in south africa he's from cape town ... and he's one of my best friends and i didnt even know he knew megan .. but he has more and he said he will give them to me when he finds them .. but thats the only one he found so far ... im in the yellow hes in the middle ..

thank you so much ill make some more if you guys like them

post-2021-1130553143_thumb.jpg

my friend  chad meihuizen  had it he partied with megan when she was in south africa he's from cape town ... and he's one of my best friends and i didnt even know he knew megan .. but he has more and he said he will give them to me when he finds them .. but thats the only one he found so far ... im in the yellow hes in the middle ..

thank you so much ill make some more if you guys like them

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, Justin, that is AWESOME! We are just bounding in good luck with Megan after all this time, right? :laugh: And dude, I like your shirt-- what does it say? :p

I'd love to see more pics, btw. And did your friend Chad say anything about what Megan was like? Or when he took the pics...? :blush:

i cant help myself .. here is some more for you guys to look at  :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I really like the first one! The lips are cute... it kinda looks like she's been eating an orange popsicle! :p

I'd really love it if you submitted these to MeganEwing.net, btw. The art is just spiffy! :fun: