Bellazon

Megan Ewing

Ooo, I'm excited, I'm redoing the Guess? section and splitting them up by campaign, like Christina wanted so long ago but I didn't want to do ;) If finished White Sands (sorta). Meaning I scanned a few (small) pics that weren't in it before, rescanned stuff to make it better and so on. It's not up yet, but :p

His name is Chris Carmack I believe, I know he's on the OC now or something.  And the darker guy is Chris Oprysk.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, thank you! One of the reasons I always loved Megan's Guess campaigns was because the men she was with were always so good looking. :kiss:

Even the model that the otherwise vastly awful Paris Hilton modeled with for Guess was hot. :drool:

Am looking forward to seeing the new and improved Guess section, Trimalynn! Have you approached any of Megan's agencies with your site, to see if they would forward the address to Megan?

you reckon they'd froward it or tell you to take it down?

many old VS related site got taken down :(

it was a dark era back then...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, if VS found Me.net, they might want Trimalynn to take their pics down. :(

But I honestly doubt the agencies would care. I mean, do they really own the copyrights to any of the pics or info on Me.net? Maaaaybe they own the rights to the polaroids of Megan... but I doubt they'd kick up a fuss to take it down. Victoria's Secret is weird with forcing sites off but I've never heard of an agency doing that...

You'd have to ask FF about all that :p  He handles that for me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I actually tried contacting Megan's agencies (Marilyn of NYC and Clipse of Dallas) numerous times. Ty Kilinc never picks up his phone and Marilyn is hard to get info out of. :(

I've also tried emails but no reply there yet either. Hmmm...

Luckily the VS section is a very small one, so if they asked me to take it down, I would :( but I wouldn't like it! Luckily I have not been contacted yet. I know that someone who ran an Adriana site had to take their site down, but they had a TON of vs images. And that's a huge part of Adriana's work. But my friend Aelora runs alessandra-ambrosio.net, and she has VS pics and she's never been asked to take anything down.

your on their blacklist. :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

everytime you call they are like....dam its that guy again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh:

Naw, I don't think that's actually what's happening though. For Ty to avoid me, he'd have to KNOW me first. But of course, how could he know me if he never picks up his damn phone to hear my voice in the first place?! <_<

The people at Marilyn are really quite nice, but verrry close-lipped. I got a bit of information out of them, but nothing about what or IF Megan might be modleing about in the future. That's hush-hush. :ninja:

Luckily the VS section is a very small one, so if they asked me to take it down, I would :(  but I wouldn't like it!  Luckily I have not been contacted yet.  I know that someone who ran an Adriana site had to take their site down, but they had a TON of vs images.  And that's a huge part of Adriana's work.  But my friend Aelora runs alessandra-ambrosio.net, and she has VS pics and she's never been asked to take anything down.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o never knew that aelora ran a-a.net

very true...thats why i get them under the name neo now and not my real name.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

maybe they're like OMG! he's the one! we better not piss him off otherwise he's gonna dive into us and make us explode!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(leave me alone, i know i'm lame... :p )

I love the new site redesign, Trimalynn! It reminds me of a black-and-whtie cookie! Very interesting color scheme. ;)

That said, there's a new Megan Poseur in town and she's STEALING exclusive pics from ME.net. :( Look at some of the stuff she's trying to pretend is her own. Geezus, and she has the NERVE to tell people not to "steal" it from her. :o

I particularly like the way she tried to crop out the MeganEwing.net insigna from one of the CAT pics and tried to put her own crappy watermark over the Me.net sign on the yearbook pic. Yeah, she's really going to convince people she's the real deal. <_<

post-133-1119562430_thumb.jpg

post-133-1119562441_thumb.jpg

post-133-1119562449_thumb.jpg

post-133-1119562453_thumb.jpg

(Continued from last page on the new Megan faker)

Oh, and here's the "candid" picture of "Simply Megan" from MySpace. Ummm... if this anonymous My Space faker 's trying to prove she's Megan Ewing, she is NOT doing a good job. <_< It's actually kind of hilarious how far off she really is. :laugh:

post-133-1119562565_thumb.jpg

I'm getting soooo tired of these people.  And I don't care normally, but she took the pictures when I specifically said not to post them on other sites.  :mad:

Hey guys, check out MY myspace :D

http://www.myspace.com/meganewing

ME.net's official MySpace

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good idea! You should "friend" this girl and tell her to take your damn pictures off her stupid website. <_<

Also, one thing. You wrote in your profile:

Using Megan's picture as their own:

Amanda

Sarah

Kelly

Naomi (note: she's since changed her picture)

Cayana

Judy

Zoe Scarlia

Samantha

Judy

Maybe you should take Naomi's pic out, since she's not masquerading as Megan anymore? I think she's quite rehabilitated now. ;)