Bellazon

Esti Ginzburg
Thumbnail

babylola

NEW YORK - SEPTEMBER 16: Model Esti Ginzburg attends the premiere of 'The Burning Plain' at the Sunshine Cinema on September 16, 2009 in New York City.

post-2047-0-1446124192-35853_thumb.jpgth_egp1.jpg/monthly_09_2009/post-2047-0-1446124192-38954_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="4436190" alt="post-2047-0-1446124192-38954_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="124.22">post-2047-0-1446124192-43432_thumb.jpg

post-2047-0-1446124192-46116_thumb.jpgpost-2047-0-1446124192-49808_thumb.jpg

She's so adorable. :heart:

And Steph_26, Bar and Esti have quite a different beauty. Esti is much cutter and Bar sexier... but both are just so so so pretty.

Btw, I'd like to ask... does anyone know if they [bar and Esti] have any picture together? Cause they went on that event [that i don't remember the name sorry] together, didn't they? Or at the same place anyway.

Anyway does anyone knows if they have pictures together? Cause I never found.

thanks.

I read that Esti is going to appear in the next (2010) Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue and November's Glamour magazine though I'm not sure which country's Glamour (Isreal or America).

yes, happy to know she's going to be in s.i. swimsuit 2010, can't wait to see them. hope is america her glamour magazine, so i could buy it.

The gist of the narrative is:

Esti Ginzburg is being photographed for the cover of “La’Isha” and presenting the new collection for TAGWoman. Ginzburg, a new recruit, talks about her military service and how she would convince Bar Rafaeli to be recruited.

She then goes on to talk about how the fashion and beauty world doesn’t interest her in her army duty.

“Basic training was difficult,” she says, “but I got through it.” To Bar Rafaeli she would say that it’s worthwhile to choose to be join the army and to contribute and be a part of the state like everyone else. She points out that it’s the duty of every Israeli to do it and that there’s lots of things in life that people don’t want to do, but that they do because it’s important and expected of them.

Finally, she talked about her film debut in Joel Schumacher’s upcoming movie, “Twelve,” in which she plays a spoiled, popular girl. One thing is for sure, Esti is no spoiled girl!