Henry Cavill
Thumbnail

Compassionate_Conservative

• 1 month later...

On the set of his new movie :

hangc.jpg

diary.ru

Henry was on chat:

X- Do you know the "Bronze Horseman" series by Paullina Simons, and would you consider playing the role of Alexander Barrington ?

HC - "I don't know it, but I am certainly keen to find out more."

Fingers crossed :clap:

^^^^ :drool:

Henry Cavill: Superman in Zack Snyder Reboot!

Henry Cavill has nabbed the role of Superman in a Zack Snyder reboot of the superhero franchise!

The 27-year-old British actor will star in the tentatively titled film Man of Steel, due out in theaters in December of 2012.

“In the pantheon of superheroes, Superman is the most recognized and revered character of all time, and I am honored to be a part of his return to the big screen,” Zack said in a statement (via Variety). “I also join Warner Bros., Legendary and the producers in saying how excited we are about the casting of Henry. He is the perfect choice to don the cape and S shield.”

So excited to see Henry suit up as Superman!!

• 2 weeks later...

Henry Cavill covers this week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly, on newsstands Friday (February 18)!

The 27-year-old actor chatted about tackling the role of Superman in a new Zack Snyder reboot of the franchise! Check it:

On thinking he didn’t stand a chance in the audition process: “All I could think was, Oh, God, they’re going to look at me and go, ‘He’s not Superman. Not a chance.’ The actor inside me was going, ‘You’re not ready! You’re not ready!’”

Zack Snyder, on being impressed with Henry early on: “He walked out and no one laughed. Other actors put that suit on and it’s a joke, even if they’re great actors. Henry put it on, and he exuded this kind of crazy-calm confidence that just made me go, ‘Wow. Okay, this is Superman.’ ”

post-3782-1297960012_thumb.jpg