Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Yep, all the folks praised her in Victoria Secret thread for her opening! She literally killed it, it was so good. And she got a lot of screen time.

And just to show who the queens of VS are Candice and Adriana are only ones beside Kendall trending on twitter!

Just read under comments under her tag on twitter, you will see how people looooved her tonight!

6 minutes ago, phang.s said:

AMAZING. idk if it was because of all the non factors this year, but she stood out so much, especially ice angels. That was one of her best walks ever. 

She stood out almost every year she walked since the beginning of her VS career, and in that days there was a lot of bombshells, so that is not the factor. :D 

17 minutes ago, unali said:

She stood out almost every year she walked since the beginning of her VS career, and in that days there was a lot of bombshells, so that is not the factor. :D 

Of course she's always stood out but to me she shines the most this year with that ice Angels walks 

2 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Of course she's always stood out but to me she shines the most this year with that ice Angels walks 

Can you answer me this, I will post it again:

I didn't watch the ending. When they closed the show, was she in the 2nd row? Because if not I'll be pissed. Last time she was in 3rd row was maybe even before she became an angel.