Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Hmm I'm happy for Candy, but wtf is up with this non-vs commercial work???

I have to agree.  I love that she is working for high-profile and classy brands, like H&M and FP, but VS is far and away my favorite, and her bread & butter.  I know other angels are doing it as well, but Candice is a different story.  I hope she is just expanding her brand a bit, and it does not intel something larger, like preparing for life after VS  :idk:

I think she is too young to be preparing for winding down her VS work. You look at Alessandra, Adriana who are still currently with VS but since 32 have winded down work with them. They still use them to promote things but its been awhile since Alessandra was in a VS shoot besides commercials and store events.

Candice is their star right now I doubt they would want her to wind down already, she is so young and just dominates their swim and lingerie lines. I think she has just been in demand this year because she has grown into such a big star since her starring role in the VSFS and then being named hottest woman by Maxim, people are starting to take notice and want her more then ever.

I think she is too young to be preparing for winding down her VS work. You look at Alessandra, Adriana who are still currently with VS but since 32 have winded down work with them. They still use them to promote things but its been awhile since Alessandra was in a VS shoot besides commercials and store events.

Candice is their star right now I doubt they would want her to wind down already, she is so young and just dominates their swim and lingerie lines. I think she has just been in demand this year because she has grown into such a big star since her starring role in the VSFS and then being named hottest woman by Maxim, people are starting to take notice and want her more then ever.

Let's be real though, there's more money outside the VS for Candice than there is in it. And it's all about the business.

Yea, thats my concern, that she may be exploring other options on her own accord.  I ultimately want her to reach the heights of Gissele and Tyra, so I’m all for expansion and diversification, but please stay home.  VS needs to give her whatever she wants, so it might be time to sweeten the pot.  Maybe her own fragrance and signature lines, within the VS brand. 

^ Yes i already knew :) but i don't think it's from Candice, i think it's from a fan

I think it is from Candice, there are pictures there that aren't on C's IG account.

I think it's from a fan :p i've seen all the pics and non of them are new to me. But maybe you are right :) im not sure