Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I can see this is going to get out of hand  :cain:  With all due respect to all of you ladies, you are not from here (the US), and are not familiar with the cultural norms.  No one bashes Eminem, as he is universally respected and beloved for being a credit to the art form.  It’s not just Candice’s features (thats actually a small part of it), its also the context that is turning many people off.  Additionally, said criticism is coming form many anglo (white) Americans, so I doubt reverse racism is the issue.  The artists in the videos are doing what they do for commercial purposes, and are not necessarily indicative of who they really are in person.  

In sum, Candice would likely be better off leaving this side of her off of social media (Donald Sterling anyone?).  Anyway, thats all I have to say, this discussion needs to die.

The artists in the videos are doing what they do for commercial purposes, and are not necessarily indicative of who they really are in person.

Of course they're fake. The lyrics she's lip syncing to are from Rick Ross, who is as fake as they get. He blatantly ripped of the real drug dealer's persona and even ended up in court for it. He won in court (and was allowed to keep using this name) but that guy is as fake as they get.

In sum, Candice would likely be better off leaving this side of her off of social media (Donald Sterling anyone?).

Whoa dude, whoa....this has nothing in common with DS case. Not a single thing.

post-61157-0-1446058150-02086_thumb.jpg

jeromeduran

il y a 1 heure
Congratulations to the sexiest African Brazilian gangsta supermodel I know! @angelcandices on 3 million followers!! Holy moly!! The best muse a photographer could ask for #candiceswanepoel #gangsta

angelcandices

Il y a 12 minutes
#regram @jeromeduran driving miss daisy

Naturally divine :heart:

perfect ♥

post-62795-0-1446058150-43016_thumb.jpg

angelcandices

Il y a 2 heures
#tbt first bikini shoot ever for sports illustrated South Africa #seychelles #15

post-62795-0-1446058150-45455_thumb.jpg

angelcandices

Il y a 2 heures
#throwback to my first bikini shoot ever. 15 years old shooting for Sports illustrated South Africa in the Seychelles. #baby

It's a pleasure Laura :)

@VictoriasSecret: Time to #SuitUp! Head to select VS stores to find ur perfect bikini, + tons of splashy extras.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Loveeee this pic, soooo beautifull :wub2:

I agree, colors are glowing on her. Definitly a summer girl :heart:

Sometimes I can't believe that Candice's hair is actually brown. She looks like a natural blonde to me and I can't have her any other way. I know she was blonde as a kid. Until she was a teen, I believe. Her skin tone, eyebrows,lashes,eyes...everything says "natural blonde"  :dontgetit:  And Candice is the only blonde that I find out of this world beautiful  :)