Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

The last show with decent music was 2007

I thought 2011 and 2012 were ok…Bruno Mars saved last year and Rihanna did a good job with Diamonds, I thought. I also thought Kanye actually did well in 2011 but that's probably an unpopular opinion.

EDIT: When I say ok I don't mean 'good,' however.

^Yeah the remixes were definitely better than having the performers, I think, but I know they're all about that $$$ these days and getting people like Bieber and Taylor Swift is how you draw in the teeny boppers

And they want viewers. With Taylor and Justin being the two of the biggest artists in the world, it is going to draw in millions of fans who wouldn't normally watch.

I liked Rihanna. I really liked the interaction she had with Doutzen and Candice :)

I just wish they put in the bucks for JUST Justin Timberlake. OMG I would die. And have like a dj make some great remixes. It isn't that hard. VS needs a new PR team for the show. Would like to say I'm up for hire ;) haha

Loving those pics of Candice with her friend Ivory. And you can see Milo and Luna are having a good time as well :)