Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

So many outfits in just one day :woot:

I am speechless. I hope that VS will respect Candice to the end. None of Angels can beat Candice,  only Gisele but those were good old days. This year definitely belongs to her :thumbsup:

I quite agree with you, Candice is radiant and my god, it is breath-taking. I'm so proud of her and I've never seen a launch of FB so beautiful. Candice is really a goddess and I also hope that Victoria Secret, exploit this advantage diamond in the rough state.

Candice for me is definitely entering the closed top models over the last two years around.

She officially revealed her $10 million Royal fantasy bra at a photo call in New York in a stunning slinky golden gown on Wednesday. Emerging hours after, Candice Swanepoel appeared to have changed into a more casual ensemble, and yet still managed to appear effortlessly chic. The 25-year-old South African model was dressed in a casual peach jumper, a black mini skirt, black tights and a pair of black suede knee-high boots.

post-22656-0-34514400-1383824175_thumb.jpost-22656-0-76223300-1383824193_thumb.jpost-22656-0-00512700-1383824209_thumb.jpost-22656-0-79755500-1383824226_thumb.jpost-22656-0-66372500-1383824248_thumb.j

Source: dailymail.co.uk

So many outfits in just one day :woot:

I am speechless. I hope that VS will respect Candice to the end. None of Angels can beat Candice,  only Gisele but those were good old days. This year definitely belongs to her :thumbsup:

Yes, only a young Gisele can even come close to our Candice.  I went back and looked over my pics of young Gisele, and my god she was so stunning.  However, I would still give the Candice of now a clear edge.

I just hope that Candice can become the business woman that Gisele is and match her earning potential as well.

post-62795-0-1446056358-99782_thumb.jpg

cgonzalezbeauty#Regram @angelcandices instore #vsfantasybra reveal #vsheraldsquare @victoriassecret #hair @italogregorio #makeupbycarolinagonzalez using my @mynklashes @photoopmanagement @candy_wings @queencandices

post-62795-0-1446056359-03558_thumb.jpg

cgonzalezbeauty#REGRAM @angelcandices instore #vsfantasybra reveal at #vsheraldsquare yesterday #hair @italogregorio #makeupbycarolinagonzalez @mynklashes @photoopmanagement @victoriassecret @candy_wings @queencandices

that photo was when she was to sydney promove the swimsuit line this year !!

That was in Seattle, not Sydney, for VS Swim Tour, in July this year.

omg i'm felling embaresed  :mellow:  i'm soo sorry was in seatle not sydney   , sorry

Don't feel embarrassed. It doesn't really matter, what matters is that she looks good. ;) :)