Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I find 'the behind the scenes'' and the less posed pictures of her more attractive then the shots used by VS in their adds and stuff.

Like looking at a photoshop-doll on some of those advertisements and looking at a real girl in those behind the scenes. I'm sure they do it for a reason and maybe they sell more bra's with those striking images but still...As a straight man I find the real girl so much more angel and sexy then that perfect image..

But anyway nice bra, very sexy Candice.. Cheers!

She looks even more stunning in the BTS pictures! I'm really hoping someone from PR is working with her and getting her ready for her interviews. She'll at least be on Chelsea Lately and like GMA right? Maybe VS will make her do some late night shows too because of the price??? Last one that expensive was Gisele so I hope they'll make a big deal out of it. I just want her to do well and cherish every moment! :)

She looks even more stunning in the BTS pictures! I'm really hoping someone from PR is working with her and getting her ready for her interviews. She'll at least be on Chelsea Lately and like GMA right? Maybe VS will make her do some late night shows too because of the price??? Last one that expensive was Gisele so I hope they'll make a big deal out of it. I just want her to do well and cherish every moment! :)

There's nothing Americans love more than their football (especially here in Texas).  If she appears on Fox NFL Sunday or CBS Football pre-game, it will be huge exposure to the nation.  She would not need to act or role play.  She would just need to be her usual sexy self and have the country fall in love with her.

There's nothing Americans love more than their football (especially here in Texas).

Ermmm...have you been to other parts of the US!? :blink:

uh.....yea. :blah: I've been North, South, East and West.  The NFL and college football are the most watched and highest grossing sports in the country by far.  Thats a fact.  Its loved by men and women alike.  Few other things would connect Candice with the American consciousness like football.

Just because you don't like it thats your business.  

^ What makes you think I don't like it? My post made no indication of that. It is all your assumption. No need to be defensive and hostile.

My question was in regards to your statement "especially here in Texas" b/c it is not true. Your post above, whether intentionally or not, backs up the point I was making.

^ What makes you think I don't like it? My post made no indication of that. It is all your assumption. No need to be defensive and hostile.

My question was in regards to your statement "especially here in Texas" b/c it is not true. Your post above, whether intentionally or not, backs up the point I was making.

When I'm being hostile or defensive you will know it.  And for the record, you're post came across and antagonistic and condescending.

Additionally, everything asserted in my post is correct.  

1.  The sport of football and its accompanying television shows are the most watched and highest rated programs in the country.

2.  Football is like a religion here is Texas.  Once the season ends, people cannot wait for it to begin again.  I'm simply indicating the rabid devotion that this state has for the game.

3.  Most of the country feels the same way.

4.  Exposing Candice to a primetime football audience would be as good as gold.

5.  My post proves nothing about your post

With all of that being said, I'm not a hostile person and I don't think you are either.  I like this board and the people who post here.  I don't want to engage in hostilities. 

When I'm being hostile or defensive you will know it.  And for the record, you're post came across and antagonistic and condescending.

Additionally, everything asserted in my post is correct.  

1.  The sport of football and its accompanying television shows are the most watched and highest rated programs in the country.

2.  Football is like a religion here is Texas.  Once the season ends, people cannot wait for it to begin again.  I'm simply indicating the rabid devotion that this state has for the game.

3.  Most of the country feels the same way.

4.  Exposing Candice to a primetime football audience would be as good as gold.

5.  My post proves nothing about your post

With all of that being said, I'm not a hostile person and I don't think you are either.  I like this board and the people who post here.  I don't want engage in hostilities.

I am sorry to hear you felt I was being antagonizing and condescending.

1. I was not questioning this point.

2. It is not just Texas that feels this way. That is not to say it is a huge thing in Texas. It is a national thing. To say it is just that one state that is "especially" fond of the sport is not true.

3. Refer to #2

4. Wasn't questioning this point either.

5. Let's just agree to disagree b/c it is not going to go anywhere

Perhaps you did not mean to be defensive and hostile, however how it was conveyed and received was. As a person, my opinions and feeling are important as are your's too. If you would like to further discuss this let's do it via PM :)

Anyways, back to Candi :hehe: